1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Paid and non paid Backlinks

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by NeverTie, Aug 15, 2016.

Hello to all,

So I have read many post that say not to have paid backlinks, that it is a not a good idea and Google does not like them. I am still trying to figure it all out but how does Google or any other search engine know what is paid and what is not paid backlinks.

and also how many backlinks should one have for a website? I have seen something on the internet that one website had 62,000 backlink and I am unsure if that is true but that should in fact do some good if true.

Thanks in advance

NeverTie, Aug 15, 2016 IP
  2. George_Lucas

George_Lucas Member

Best Answers:
    Even i got the same thought as you wrote here. Looking for a proper reply.

George_Lucas, Aug 16, 2016 IP
  3. NaveenKumarRuprr

NaveenKumarRuprr Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    hey guys many be this link helps you both....https://searchenginewatch.com/sew/news/2332787/matt-cutts-shares-4-ways-google-evaluates-paid-links

NaveenKumarRuprr, Aug 16, 2016 IP
  4. Rajesh Jhamb

Rajesh Jhamb Member

Best Answers:
    This is one of the SEO myth that Backlinks are dead. It is still a very important Google Ranking factor. If you want to buy backlinks then follow linksmanagement. Here you are can buy backlinks manually.

Rajesh Jhamb, Aug 16, 2016 IP
  5. monfis

monfis Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    It's not only a SEO myth that backlinks are dead - it's just crap. According to Google's own statement (sure I don't believe in all they publish :D but this is confirmed), backlinks and words/content are the two most important ranking factors out of several hundreds.
    That said; to answer your questions:
    Yes, don't buy links, because it's in Google's eyes a manipulation of the search results - earn them with good and interesting/value content for your readers. You can ask for them - best from sites with a theme related to your content.
    To answer your question about how many links you should have: It depends ;)
    1. on the quality of your content - the better the content and on page optimization, the less links you need.
    2. on the quality of those links - do they come from weak or strong sites.
    3. on the competition and the amount of backlinks they have.

monfis, Aug 18, 2016 IP