1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Promotion of Clickbank Products on Digital Point

Discussion in 'General Marketing' started by Hostaur, Aug 13, 2016.

I am not able to post this topic in CLICKBANK thread that is why I posted it here.

I have recently joined clickbank affiliate marketplace and quite depressed of not able to promote the products. Am I able to promote it in digitalpoint.

Hostaur, Aug 13, 2016 IP
  2. Convert RSS to PHP

Convert RSS to PHP Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Depends! You may get 1-2 Sales.. (If you're lucky). But if you're just promoting clickbank products on this forum just to spam it and it's either not yours or just bluntly just pure spamming you will eventually get your DigitalPoint account deleted also possible deletion of your clickbank account as well. I wouldn't try it.

But... What you can do is properly use this forum to your advantage and what it's actually for.. Simply Ask (in the correct forum of course) how to generate more traffic and conversions for your clickbank affiliate links and websites. I'm sure others in the affiliate marketing and well as the clickbank communities would be happy to assist you with what has been working and not working for them.

To your success.

Convert RSS to PHP, Aug 15, 2016 IP
  3. imnathanjames

imnathanjames Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    From my experience with clickbank paid traffic is the best way to go. you can target people more rather than just putting links up to forums. That never really gets you any where. I have tried.
    Invest a small amount in bing ads, i hear people get great returns and is much cheaper than google ads.
    Hope this helps

imnathanjames, Aug 16, 2016 IP
  4. Peter Bright

Peter Bright Member

Best Answers:
    I doubt that an IM Forum is the place to promote affiliate products per se' as the majority of active (and committed) marketers on here would have their own membership. Affiliate marketing is one revenue stream, but in my experience, you do need more than affiliate income (High End Products excepted) to make a serious income.

Peter Bright, Aug 16, 2016 IP
  5. empresa87

empresa87 Member

Best Answers:
    With paid traffic how are going the results?

empresa87, Aug 17, 2016 IP