1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Where to buy traffic for my cooking site??

Discussion in 'General Marketing' started by Elite404, Aug 14, 2016.

Hey guys, I own a nice cooking site with videos on YouTube for every recipe, all original. I need some recommendations to buy more traffic/visitors/followers on YouTube for that niche. I don't need bots, real humans.

Thanks!

Elite404, Aug 14, 2016 IP
  2. KylieSweet

KylieSweet Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Paid traffic, followers, visitors, for the site is the same as bots hits because they really doesn't know or considered your website as a source of information.

KylieSweet, Aug 14, 2016 IP
  3. Marlon Hall

Marlon Hall Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    I have a great source from Fiverr that gets me good adsense clicks. Im not sure how it will do for youtube but ive bought enough fake traffic from that site to know what works and what doesnt. There is infinite resources online for buying traffic. Most is useless..but NOT all as many folks like to say. Im one of the few i guess lucky enough to find someone who is legit. This person doesnt send much traffic but the quality is very good all visits are always real and unique.

Marlon Hall, Aug 14, 2016 IP
  4. SEOPearl

SEOPearl Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Go to Fiverr and analysis the gigs to get the good an cheap service as you are expecting. Good luck!

SEOPearl, Aug 14, 2016 IP
  5. Ethan Parker

Ethan Parker Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Real traffic cannot be bought buddy. Only if you decide to use Google Adwords or in your case, if you want to use Youtube advertising system. That is quite pricey though, I am not sure if you are willing to spend your money on that.

You can see people offering Fiverr gigs that will give you real traffic for $5. Yeah sure, real... Real traffic means real people interested in your business. That cannot be bought for $5.

A good piece of advice I can give you is to start buying some fake views, rank your video on Youtube and wait for real people to actually found you through search on YouTube. I am not sure about the competition in your niche though, but I am quite sure you will have to invest a lot of time to rank up.

Good luck mate!

Ethan Parker, Aug 15, 2016 IP
  6. Elite404

Elite404 Peon

Best Answers:
    Thanks a lot guys for all answers!

I try to stay away from Fiverr gigs, because all of them use bot's. I know that and bot's does not help me at all. I've bought one gig with 1k followers on twitter and I got them, all of them without pics, and after 2 days, about half of them gone already. So yeah, Fiverr is scammers paradise for now.

Advertising on Youtube or Adwords is really costly, I've made some computation and I have no real ROI.

So far, I have 30k followers on Youtube channel, my direct competitor have 10 times more but that channel is made with about 2-3 years before mine. I was wondering if any ads can help me getting more subscribers.

Elite404, Aug 15, 2016 IP
  7. Convert RSS to PHP

Convert RSS to PHP Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    You can try all that or start from real opinions. Meaning..
    #1 Search YouTube SEO tutorials online either in youtube or google.
    #2 Keep you audience engaged humorous of very informal with hints about the next 1-2 upcoming videos, also make sure you add subscribe button and a final skit video with thumbs up button asking viewers if they "like what they learned, give you a thumbs up or click like below" - very important.
    #3 Create viral discussion boards in your videos and descriptions to keep the audience entertained and engaged.
    #4 Post videos on Facebook and ask friend to please share a couple of your videos to help you get the word out about your recipes, dont lie and post marketing stuff to your friends because they will be more likely to reshare instantly if they are helping a friend not marketing to their friends thus your video goes viral really fast.
    Fake bots with look like it helps for a couple of weeks or so but if the content is good and always asked to be liked, subscribed and share to help spread the good word about healthy recipes for family and kids then you will get massive exposure that will stay far longer than fake bot generating will ever be able to keep. just be social and creative.

Convert RSS to PHP, Aug 15, 2016 IP
    VacationCrasher likes this.
  8. Yatish Gaba

Yatish Gaba Member

Best Answers:
    You start doing SEO and SMO. These both activities gives a lot of benefits like keyword ranking, website traffic, etc. If you do SEO then perform white hat SEO technique it gives you long term benefit with great results.

Yatish Gaba, Aug 29, 2016 IP
  9. karen9999

karen9999 Active Member

Best Answers:
    You can try Youtube advertising to increase traffic for your specific yourtube channel.

karen9999, Aug 29, 2016 IP
  10. Chad Eztraffic

Chad Eztraffic Member

Best Answers:
    If you want quick results, I suggest you buy high retention views, likes, comments and link blast to your videos to get some ranking improvements. Do you write your own content? If so, you should do guest posting, blog commenting and that should bring you some organic traffic but not that much at first - so keep doing it. If you sell something on your website, it would work very well but if you make money off ads then you will have a hard time.

Chad Eztraffic, Aug 31, 2016 IP
  11. frasermanabu

frasermanabu Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Don't do it! just make your webpage a pop up spam. Lol better use of your money.

frasermanabu, Aug 31, 2016 IP
  12. Mehdi.b

Mehdi.b Active Member

Best Answers:
    BUY??? Really???

Mehdi.b, Aug 31, 2016 IP
  13. DustinOverbeck

DustinOverbeck Active Member

Best Answers:
    Hey, @Elite404, I know you mentioned wanted to buy first but have you already done things to optimize your existing videos?

Here are a list of ideas:
    1. Make your video titles sound compelling.
    2. Make sure the thumbnail image looks appealing with text titles across it so that it stands out against the rest of the search results. For example if you look on YouTube for "how to cook chicken masala" you see the 1st page results with only thumbnail that looks professional (FoodTube's). As a comparison, if you do a search for "how to make a facebook ad in photoshop" you see half a dozen thumbnails where the publishers posted nice-looking graphical thumbnails
    3. Write detailed descriptions for the youtube videos. Make sure to include keywords for the things that people might look up. In your case for a cooking video, it could even be a list of the ingredients with portions, and the complete recipe.
    4. Are you engaging with people's comments when they post something?
    5. Do you ask in the videos requesting people to subscribe?
    6. You also mentioned that your competitors have 10x the amount of traffic. Although they've been in the game longer than you, what are the tactics that they do which are different from you? Look at things like the style of the videos, how they promote it, and how they accomplish all of the above. You don't have to do everything they do right off the bat, but what small things can you change that would bring bigger results?
    And like @Chad Eztraffic mentions, maybe buy some high quality views/likes/comments. I don't have any experience in this myself and cannot point you in the right direction, but I did meet the owner of this company who provides this type of service. His business is https://coincrack.com/, so maybe they have a different way of going about it than all the vendors on Fiverr. But there are probably a thousand other businesses that do the exact same thing.

DustinOverbeck, Aug 31, 2016 IP
  14. victorvictories

victorvictories Peon

Best Answers:
    If one need paid traffic, then there is always Google Adwords. But if one wants enhanced audience targeting and improved video views and reach then Facebook advertisement are good.

victorvictories, Sep 1, 2016 IP
  15. amyjohncse

amyjohncse Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    PPC is not better for website, try to build backlinks to getting traffic for your site.

amyjohncse, Sep 1, 2016 IP
  16. Kurt Roswell

Kurt Roswell Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I'm with Ethan on this, you really can't "buy" real traffic. The most you can do is use a reputable advertising platform (i.e. Adwords and Facebook Advertising), do the work of targeting your intended audience, and pray that they respond to your message. You can't "buy" real traffic straight up and expect to build loyal fans.

Kurt Roswell, Sep 2, 2016 IP
    Ethan Parker likes this.
  17. Matthew Sayle

Matthew Sayle Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    First, I would love to see your channel to have a better understanding of what we're dealing with.

Just about every social media network has an advertising platform in which you could easily target an audience that enjoys recipes.

I would suggest using Reddit to advertise in the /r/cooking subreddit - If you have original, high quality recipes, you'll be sure to get quite a few visitors.

However, you really need to figure out what exactly you want your audience to do. Are you selling something? You should be focused on funneling them to your sales page. If it's simply views / Adsense clicks you're after - I wouldn't suggest using any paid methods.

Since you already have 30,000 subscribers, why not launch a Facebook contest where they like your page and share their favorite video for the chance to win a $20 Amazon gift card. Contests are huge and you already have the audience to get it rolling.

Last edited: Sep 2, 2016
    Matthew Sayle, Sep 2, 2016 IP
  18. qwikad.com

qwikad.com Illustrious Member Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:
    I assume the reason you're asking this question is you want real human traffic but really cheap. Well, there's no such thing as cheap real human traffic. If it's real, you will have to pay what it's worth.

Use: Twitter promoted ads, Facebook paid ads, Google AdWords and Bing Ads.

I am surprised that you still have not checked out AdWords for YT videos:

https://creatoracademy.youtube.com/creatoracademy/page/lesson/ad-promotion?hl=en

https://support.google.com/youtube/answer/141808?hl=en

qwikad.com, Sep 2, 2016 IP
    Matthew Sayle likes this.
  19. Matthew Sayle

Matthew Sayle Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    We're all assuming the 30,000 subscribers are real people.

I would love to see this channel for myself...

Matthew Sayle, Sep 2, 2016 IP
  20. Alex.J

Alex.J Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Use link exchanged, social networks (community), mediabuying (pop ads, teasers, contextual), youtube! Just do it!:cool:

Alex.J, Sep 2, 2016 IP