1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Buying Tiny website (3 pages) needs to be cleaned and validated

Discussion in 'Design' started by Masterful, Aug 13, 2016.

I have a simple HTML5 and CSS3 website that was built using Bootstrap. It only has three pages and is responsive. The main page is a squeeze page that has a JavaScript opt-in form.

I like the little website, but it's a bit messy. I need someone who understands HTML5, CSS3, JavaScript and Bootstrap to clean it up a bit.

For example:
    • Most of the Bootstrap CSS isn't being used, but all of it is being imported. I'd like the CSS that is being used by the three pages to be gathered and placed in a single style sheet
    • The HTML5 and CSS3 need to be cleaned up a bit and validated. For example, there aren't any h1 elements on the squeeze page; there are only h3 elements. I need these to be turned into h1 elements
    Can you do this? If so, how much will you charge? Send me your prices via PM, please.

Masterful, Aug 13, 2016 IP
  2. Masterful

Masterful Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    This job has now been taken. Thank you all for your interest.

Masterful, Aug 14, 2016 IP
  3. seoexpertashu

seoexpertashu Banned

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Okay.. Will wait for new post. thank

seoexpertashu, Aug 20, 2016 IP