1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Need a online invoice script like this on invoices.ws

Discussion in 'PHP' started by ickoo, Aug 10, 2016.

Hello, I'm looking for a online invoice script for making a local (for my country and in my language) site like invoices.ws.
    This site is for sale, but I can't contact the seller for give me more information about the script.
    Could anyone help me find out which script is used in order to get it/buy it? How much it will costand is there someone who want to make it for me?
    Thank you for your time!

Solved! View solution.
    ickoo, Aug 10, 2016 IP
  2. bmills

bmills Peon

Best Answers:
    Hey,
    I found this one: https://codecanyon.net/item/simple-invoice-manager-invoicing-made-easy/4259689?s_rank=7 Looks like it has great reviews too.

bmills, Aug 10, 2016 IP
  3. ickoo

ickoo Active Member

Best Answers:
    @bmills Thank you, I know that script, but it is more like a complete solution for dealing with invoices - "Simple Invoice Manager is a php based web app to manage your invoices/payments/quotations/customers."

What I need is a simple invoice generate page - no accounts, no logins - just fill the form and choose whether to download it or to send it.

ickoo, Aug 10, 2016 IP
  4. ickoo

ickoo Active Member

Best Answers:
    @malky66 I appreciate your help. Thank you very much!

ickoo, Aug 10, 2016 IP