1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

PopAds.net Official Publisher Thread

Discussion in 'Pay Per Click Advertising' started by tomksoft, Aug 20, 2010.

1. QasimHafeez

QasimHafeez Active Member

Best Answers:
    will it increase revenue?

QasimHafeez, Aug 8, 2016 IP
  2. Rango

Rango Peon

Best Answers:
    No, it will decrease your revenue. For maximum revenue, leave default 0.
    With this option you can control user experience on your site, how much popunder will appear per 24h. for visitor.

But from other side, if globally every publisher on the Earth will publish only one-two popunder per IP in 24h. session, the price of popunder will be high for advertisers, then your revenue will be also higher. But this is only a fiction, because only if all visitors on popAds will set this option to 1. Then price of popunder will be high for advertisers, and then they will go to cheaper ad network, what is also not good for you.

Rango, Aug 8, 2016 IP
  3. FullHider

FullHider Active Member

Best Answers:
    @tomksoft when you will give away any vouchers for advertisers? :) Atleast 5$ will be something to test and create good campaign for further advertising on PopAds.

FullHider, Aug 8, 2016 IP
  4. bagongjigong

bagongjigong Member

Best Answers:
    Well now we are absolutely sure that it's NOT my servers settings :D
    I think it's one of the ads contents maybe Tom?

[​IMG]

bagongjigong, Aug 8, 2016 IP
  5. tomksoft

tomksoft Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Done.

DO NOT USE API if you do not understand it. We have added additional comment in the Code Generator as we noticed that people started placing API links in public. Adcode API link has to be used server side only. If you release it to public, it is like you released your username and password.

AdBlock will still show that it blocked ads from c1.popads.net and c2.popads.net. That is normal, the anti-adblock code still works.

Each displayed ad is counted. As simple as that.

The PHP Library downloads the adcode and caches it for few hours, so you actually generated code manually while your server still has the version from few hours ago cached.
    Not an issue.

No need to update Adcode PHP Library, that is whole point of it that you just upload it and it does all updating automatically. Regarding API Key, unless you use two factor authorization, there is nothing to be worried about.

Please do not contact us about campaign review. This is done by my employees and it is done as fast as it is possible.

Unfortunately, for window.opener hijacking I decided to ban them. Too widespread and once you give them warning they just ignore it.

Correct!

No, sorry. Our minimal deposit is only $10 USD which is one of the lowest in industry, so you can easily test ideas with small budgets.

Sorry, but there is nothing for me to comment here. I am sick of google crap like this when they cause you trouble and tell absolutely no details on the reason.

Did you know that they filtered PopAds traffic from Google Analytics? Like if you buy traffic at PopAds to your website, you won't see it in Google Analytics. It took me over a month exchanging emails with them(btw, dumbest support people ever, like talking with monkeys) till they finally admitted that they do filter it and that they are not going to do anything about it...

If you were wondering, we added an option to blank referrer on our traffic so Google Analytics does not see where is it coming from hence it is counted happilly...

tomksoft, Aug 8, 2016 IP
  6. karma2burn

karma2burn Member

Best Answers:
    Hi, tomksoft
    What setting can you recommend us for frequency cap, just leaving 0 or limiting at any reasonable value for example 2?

karma2burn, Aug 8, 2016 IP
  7. charice.preston

charice.preston Active Member

Best Answers:
    Hey Tom, you forgot to answer ny question. How to implement my url for the unsold ads on antiadblock code?

charice.preston, Aug 8, 2016 IP
  8. alexandroso

alexandroso Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    i can say again reallyy big difference between before and using anti-adsblock

before i was using popads (best ever & without anti adsblock) & adsterraaa ads network,
    *popads (90k impression/day) + adsterra (80k/day),

but now with anti-adsblock (popads) already i remove adsterra from website :rolleyes:i décide to use POPADS only (with anti-adsblock)
    *popads (with anti-adsblock):300k-400k impression/day

yeah we can say rate going down cuz of huge traffic, but 90$/day not like +200$/day (with anti-adsblock) :D:D
    i have question @tomksoft:1- i am using anti-adsblock for +5 days now, & ididnt regenrate new code, and i read i need to regenrate new code (anti-adsblock) every 3 days ?
    2- do u think ADSBLOCK can block ur anti adsblock code in futur or its impossible for them to do that ? cuz really i like Anti adsblock code :cool:

alexandroso, Aug 9, 2016 IP
  9. swissmistery

swissmistery Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Hey, maybe I can help you:

1) Go to the Code Generator page
    2) Select the website you want and click "Show advanced option"
    3) Paste the default code in the "Default" textarea
    4) Generate your new anti-adblock code :)

swissmistery, Aug 9, 2016 IP
  10. bagongjigong

bagongjigong Member

Best Answers:
    As far as I know blank referrer would make advertisers' site gets a good Alexa rank faster and considered more valuable than traffic that came from search engine/organic traffic, and the site considered as a well known site, gets higher pagerank and higher Alexa rank. CMIIW. So you should not sell that traffic with low price, 100% bid increase would do :D

bagongjigong, Aug 9, 2016 IP
  11. Tuhin1234

Tuhin1234 Active Member

Best Answers:
    for best result what Anti-Adblock i can use . ?

Anti-Adblock Adcode
    Adcode PHP Library
    Adcode API

Tuhin1234, Aug 9, 2016 IP
  12. swissmistery

swissmistery Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    They are all the same, just different ways of implementing it. You will see no differences in performance between them.

13. Clodo

Clodo Peon

Best Answers:
    alexandroso please, which one code integration did you used, standard javascript, PHP or API ? Did you removed the comment before code?
    Because I have tried JavaScript and PHP version too, and with each of them my impressions dropped to half of with standard code.
    I don't understand why, Troubleshooter say that everything is fine.

Clodo, Aug 9, 2016 IP
  14. charice.preston

Best Answers:
    Hi, I dont see any "Show advanced option" . Can you screen shot it?

charice.preston, Aug 9, 2016 IP
  15. sveratus

sveratus Member

Best Answers:
    php library already have your api if you created a key just download generated file named popads.php then upload to your www and then insert this code <?php include('popads.php'); ?> in your pages is very easy!

sveratus, Aug 9, 2016 IP
  16. swissmistery

swissmistery Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Should be right there under the dropdown when you choose your website:
    http://imgur.com/a/4DC4S

charice.preston likes this.
  17. charice.preston

Best Answers:
    Ok thanks. I know that I thought there is other option. I tried that before but it only working on old code or the standard code.

charice.preston, Aug 9, 2016 IP
  18. Diskretni

Diskretni Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I have been using PopAds for a long time,and I can say that I have nothing bad to say.

Diskretni, Aug 9, 2016 IP
  19. charice.preston

Best Answers:
    Ok, nevermind, got it working using PHP library

charice.preston, Aug 10, 2016 IP
  20. tomksoft

tomksoft Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Depends if you want to earn more or annoy your visitors less.

Click on Show Advanced Options and set it up. We had a bug in first days where PHP Library would not take these settings. It is fixed now.

1. If you are not using PHP Library or update the code via API then I'd advise you to update it now. Out of ~30 domains we have, 6 or 7 are already blacklisted.
    2. Unlikely that it will be blocked anytime soon. If you have really huge website then they might do custom rule for you like block ALL external scripts or ALL popups at all.
    In such cases, things are getting more complex.

Correct :)

Not really, it does not do anything with SEO or PageRank. We let bidding market decide the price.

Correct. The method you use depends on your technical skills. If you do not understand PHP and API, you will just need to generate the Anti-AdBlock Adcode and update it every few days.

tomksoft, Aug 10, 2016 IP