1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

What are you looking for when you hire a social media marketing agency?

Discussion in 'Social Networks' started by And_The-Teddy_Bach, Jul 29, 2016.

Ok. The question might seem simple, but "case studies" as an answer is too obvious. I also read through case studies before deciding for a product or service. What I am interested in are the other factors.

What made you decide for an agency that delivered excellent work to you? What made them different?

And_The-Teddy_Bach, Jul 29, 2016 IP
  2. billll

billll Active Member

Best Answers:
    I've tried them once, but I had little success. Though, I earned and got almost $1000 more than what I spent within a month, but I was expecting more.

There are a lot of things that demand attention, if you're planning to buy the services of social media marketing agency.

1 - Try to understand what's their way of advertising or promotion, and whether they're gonna target your targeted customers. Though, it's tough. But, try to raise this question. If it's just promoting you, or your product, without targeting your customers, then you'll waste your money.

2 - Is this one time offer, or you can utilize those customers again and again? And, I'm not talking about list building. For example, I've seen those services too that focus on promoting your fan pages, which I believe is quite great, as you're in a position to grow your fan page even more in the future, and communicate with your targeted customers rather easily.

3 - Do they offer promoting your facebook group? And, that's my secret sauce. That's what I did, and earned a few thousands dollars through it in a time period of 2-3 months, but left it as I was busy with other projects. They were a tad hesitant in start, as they didn't want to promote my facebook group, or in other words, it was not included in their services. But, that's what I wanted exactly. Since, I knew that the engagement of the customers would be 1000 times greater in the group. And, I can offer my products/services rather easily...

4 - Check for their age and credibility, which of course everyone does.

5 - Do they have the ability to scale your campaign? If they can't, then they aren't good for long-term planning. Yes, you can buy their services for immediate effect/earning, but if they're going to target the same customers again and again, then you've to find other sources consistently. And, it's that area where my social media agency lacked, and I've to leave them after a few months, as their efforts weren't as worthwhile as before.

Regards.

billll, Aug 8, 2016 IP
    And_The-Teddy_Bach likes this.
  3. And_The-Teddy_Bach

And_The-Teddy_Bach Member

Best Answers:
    Uh. This is insightful. Thanks for sharing :D

And_The-Teddy_Bach, Aug 8, 2016 IP