1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Are there any affiliate programs that pay weekly or sooner?

Discussion in 'eBay' started by deathfromabove, Feb 7, 2008.

Yeah, I'm signed up with alot of good programs, but most of them will pay you between a net 15 to net 30 basis. I don't want to do any adult affiliate programs and I want to stay close to lead based affiliate programs. The quickest one I found pays out on the 1st and the 15th. I know of another one, but its still in beta. I figure I've scoured the internet thoroughly and have found all that there is to find. But if someone knows something I don't know, I would much appreciate it if you responded here. I would definitely be compelled to give a rep. Thanks in advance. :)

deathfromabove, Feb 7, 2008 IP
  2. Chr1ssst0pher

Chr1ssst0pher Peon

Best Answers:
    It really depends on your niche but still check links in my signatures, there are weekly payments there

Chr1ssst0pher, Feb 7, 2008 IP
    deathfromabove likes this.
  3. deathfromabove

deathfromabove Active Member

Best Answers:
    Thanks. I thought I saw this site before or maybe that template is common. Either way, thanks for sharing. Rep added.

4. BankRollBucks

BankRollBucks Active Member

Best Answers:
    PepperJamNetwork is supposed to be 2x a month cashout $25

Link in sig if you want it.

BankRollBucks, Feb 7, 2008 IP
  5. discodollars

discodollars Peon

Best Answers:
    I do not know any that do to newbies, however, if you generate a good quantity of good leads, there are several that will pay you weekly. Just ask your affiliate manager.

discodollars, Feb 7, 2008 IP
  6. deathfromabove

deathfromabove Active Member

Best Answers:
    well, I'm already signed up with pepperjam. I'm aware of the faster payouts, but usually you have to do alot of volume to be able to change your paydate. I guess thats the best thing to do for now. Waiting on ppp because they announced that they will be paying next friday. Thanks for your input.

7. john269

john269 Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Yep there are. There are many CPA networks that will pay weekly if you can meet a min volume of leads per week then there are other affiliate programs that will pay weekly no matter how many sales/leads, etc you bring their way per week.

john269, Feb 9, 2008 IP
  8. Networker2020

Networker2020 Peon

Best Answers:
    There are several affiliate programs that pay weekly. Check out http://ghettoaffiliatemarketing.com. They have affiliate marketing programs that pay weekly, daily or bi-weekly.

Networker2020, Aug 4, 2016 IP