1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Anyone interested in Video Ads (Adsense for Video) ? I have a solution for you

Discussion in 'Pay Per Click Advertising' started by laughatlife85, Jul 24, 2016.

Hi everyone,

As you may know, video is hotest content on internet right now. If you own a website, you should not ignore posting videos, but you need a CMS for manage the video (upload, encoding) , player (HTML5/Flash), ads config tool (VAST/IMA)... tons of tech skills before you can start with.

We have a full solution for you to solve that prolems. You can earn avg $9-11 for 1000 views with Google Adsense ( Us visitor) by using our system.

All you need to do is upload your video content to our system and post on your your website (you can config it to be automated process).

If you're interested in , please meet me on skype wevimedia or email

Thank you.

laughatlife85, Jul 24, 2016 IP
  2. robyries

robyries Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    Why not post it here,.. Im not currently in mood in private since I got a bunch another email that not I request for...

robyries, Jul 25, 2016 IP
  3. Pian24

Pian24 Member

Best Answers:
    hmm.. i think you must post right here. even you put your reff if the member think this is legit i think they will take it

Pian24, Aug 3, 2016 IP