1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Do you use video marketing to promote your business?

Discussion in 'Graphics & Multimedia' started by MrPrinson, Jul 26, 2016.

Heyaz!

In the last month I have been wanting to expand my affiliate marketing efforts, my main niche is Reviews and Comparisons. I decided to try to create a video marketing campaign via youtube and adwords...

I found veedkit.com on google where they offer a video for $500 (including banners & gifs,)

Now why am I bringing this topic up?

Because when I made a research to find the cheapest way to create a video I got a recommendation to buy Stock videos from videohive and do a DIY video on premiere, after buying 200$ of content, I realized that creating the video would take me forever.

Thats how I found veedkit - now my question is - Do you guys know any cheaper way to make a good video for Paid Media marketing? I am really eager to start marketing and this looks like my best option.

MrPrinson, Jul 26, 2016 IP
  2. seoaceindia

seoaceindia Banned

Best Answers:
    we are not much getting profit from the video share so we not use video for marketing.

seoaceindia, Jul 27, 2016 IP
  3. MrPrinson

MrPrinson Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    What do you mean you arent getting profit from it ? it has a UX that is way beyond the regular marketing. people hear, see and (can) feel the video. thus remembering the brand a lot better, you don't agree?

MrPrinson, Jul 28, 2016 IP
  4. learnwebsitedesigncom

learnwebsitedesigncom Active Member

Best Answers:
    One way to use videos to get visitors is through youtube. For example, I'll be making and adding youtube vector tutorial videos to my website http://downloadfreesvgicons.com/ to help it get traffic.

learnwebsitedesigncom, Jul 30, 2016 IP
  5. Towab Muhammad Yusuf

Towab Muhammad Yusuf Member

Best Answers:
    I have been visiting your site just now. Your suggestion is not bad, but I need to be a digital company introducing video I need more.

Towab Muhammad Yusuf, Aug 3, 2016 IP
  6. helen.davis

helen.davis Member

Best Answers:
    Sure we do! You can create a brand story video to post it on your website or in social media, or you can offer free webinars on YouTube or Google Hangouts. You can communicate the value of your product or services, or post video testimonials from your loyal customers. You might as well make FAQ videos. This significantly diversifies the way your business represents itself and attracts more attention.

helen.davis, Aug 3, 2016 IP
  7. billll

billll Active Member

Best Answers:
    Yes, I do. And, it pays well in the long run.

But, I won't take those steps which you're taking. Once I know what I've to say to my customers to get their attention and make sales, I'll use my android to make a video. And, that's enough. No lavishness, nothing. Just a simple 4-5 minute video, with quality information, is enough for me to boost my business. I do this at least twice a month. And, it definitely pays well.

billll, Aug 12, 2016 IP
    Samo likes this.
  8. Diskretni

Diskretni Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I tried it few times but unfortunately it didn't work out good for me,besides,it is kind of overrated,anyway,I hope it goes well for you.

Diskretni, Aug 13, 2016 IP
  9. Alex.J

Alex.J Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Video marketing is just a small proportion of my promoting but i use it anyway.
    Who knows how can use video promotion more effectively?

Alex.J, Sep 2, 2016 IP
  10. Samo

Samo Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Video works very well and there is no shortage of (free) learning material. Like anything in life, you have to know what you are doing or else you will not get anywhere. It is interesting that nobody would wake up one day and without any knowledge or experience decide they'll start to do brain surgery or be football coach.

But online, people just jump into all kinds of activities to try and make a quick dollar ... and are disappointed or surprised when it doesn't happen.

Video works very well as part of a coherent marketing plan (drawn up by an experienced/skilled marketer). And an experienced marketer would tell you:
    • you need a minimum quality to the image and especially to audio
    • but these days you do not need a TV quality video ad (unless you are advertising on TV of course)
    • what you really do need is not to 'sell' but to 'help' your target market - you may want to read the tiny book with a powerful lesson: "The New Game Of Selling" by Mitch Axelrod
    • using even a mobile phone, you can create powerful and valuable content for your market
    • and such genuine material is far more believable these days than a slick stock video with fancy special effects that sophisticated audience easily see thru even if they like the look of that kind of video
    • and last but not least, you need TWO critical skills:
      A) You need to know a little about marketing (and marketing psychology) to make your video message truly effective
      B) You need to know "copy writing" ... yes a marketing video also uses "sales copy" (the script, even if done loosely) still needs copy writing skills ... look up Ray Edwards - one of the greatest copy writers of our day
    I hope this helps

Samo, Sep 2, 2016 IP
  11. Millsmedia

Millsmedia Peon

Best Answers:
    Hey #MrPrinson you are spot on mate.

There are two reasons video appeals to me.

Cost: It can often be cheaper to promote your video ads then to promote a page of written content, because your video ads can shown without making the viewers leave the page they are on. I.e facebook ads are played inside of facebook, and therefore facebook dons't mind people consuming your ad because they don't ever leave facebook page. (unless the are really keen to take action on your ad... and those clicks very qualified are worth paying for)

Effective... Disturbingly effective: As a film making and marketing buff I wanted to better understand why brands were so happy to spend big dollars on video ads... I discovered that video affects the brain differently compared to any other form of media. I made a video to explain what I found... very interesting stuff :)

Check it out....

I have recently started using youtube to get organic traffic to my sight and it is working quite well. Creating and ranking how to and topical videos.

So other places to try if you want someone else to make a video for you is.

wooshii

or videopixie

But they are probably more expensive than your current option.

videoblocks is a cheaper alternative to videohive stock videos. Yearly subscription gives you access to their full library.

If you want to edit the video yourself I would use, movie maker, iMovie or Final Cut Pro X before I jumped into Premier Pro.

Premier Pro is pretty confusing software compared to the others... I have been making videos for years and wouldn't bother using premier for most projects because the User Interface is too heavy... Great for the flexibility of a pro level software but most project I need to make quickly and therefore I prefer to use Final Cut Pro X.

Here a short guide to making your own video that might help

If you want to make something more polished you could try using Adobe After Effects templates from videohive or videoblocks

They certainly look great but tend to be best for more short trailer style promotional videos.

What type of video do you want to create exactly?

Millsmedia, Sep 11, 2016 IP
  12. Alex.J

Alex.J Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Thank you! You provides sound advice on this.

Alex.J, Sep 12, 2016 IP
  13. Jagdeep mAlik

Jagdeep mAlik Member

Best Answers:
    Hi Yusuf,
    I am sharing a article with you. I think it will be helpful you to find your answers. It's a worth reading article. also share your feedback with me. http://animatedninja.com/index.php/2016/06/01/8-reasons-why-explainer-videos-are-a-must-for-your-business/

Jagdeep mAlik, Sep 16, 2016 IP