1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Why website in Really needed for a business?

Discussion in 'General Marketing' started by rasel111, Jul 28, 2016.

?

Why website in Really needed for a business?

1. Yes

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. NO

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
    I am Website Developer.I open call to people offering website development services.But frequently face a question . Why do I need a website? I have plenty of customer ,No need website.I don't sale online so why i need a website.Or I don't thing sales comes from website.
    On that very moment I become undone.Can you please find the answer for me so that tell my customer.......

rasel111, Jul 28, 2016 IP
  2. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    Lots of companies don't need a website - if Bangladesh is like Indonesia or Malaysia you have lots of very small, very local businesses who don't have the capital to expand or the management skills to grow. Maybe you've been calling the wrong businesses?

sarahk, Jul 28, 2016 IP
  3. jrbiz

jrbiz Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    While many businesses do not NEED a website, most would benefit from having one. These days, a website is like having a company brochure or billboard or street sign for their business. Even if a website will bring few new customers, having one tells anyone who is interested in your business that you are "real." A company without a website, whether or not it does business online, is not considered as "serious" as a business with one. If your competitors have a website and you do not, you are at a disadvantage.

I would prepare for each sales call by finding out if the prospect's competitors have a website and when they say that they don't need one, etc., you can say that is interesting because their competitor, XYZ Inc., feels differently and is likely benefitting from it.

jrbiz, Jul 28, 2016 IP
  4. KylieSweet

KylieSweet Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I don't think that many businesses doesn't need a website because most of their target audience are online in different channels in which every business responsibility is to reach them.

KylieSweet, Jul 28, 2016 IP
  5. seoaceindia

seoaceindia Banned

Best Answers:
    its all about trend and due to tech impact.

seoaceindia, Jul 29, 2016 IP
  6. rasel111

rasel111 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Today i shared one of my excrescence in DP. https://forums.digitalpoint.com/threads/a-real-life-story-me-taught-the-definition-of-sales-and-marketing.2785398/. This is not a story but a fact.What do you say about that?

rasel111, Jul 29, 2016 IP
  7. gummyworms

gummyworms Active Member

Best Answers:
    how do you get your clients? one or two main sources? word of mouth, or marketing people. A website is more stable in getting new and fresh clients. Most companies spend more than half of their costs in marketing. I think someone with your skills shouldnt discount this opportunity

gummyworms, Jul 30, 2016 IP