1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

PopAds.net Official Publisher Thread

Discussion in 'Pay Per Click Advertising' started by tomksoft, Aug 20, 2010.

1. Furquan Ahmed

Furquan Ahmed Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Hi, @tomksoft

I am adding on of my site which use SSL but its not getting added its only showing blank page. Do your ads network work on https site?

Furquan Ahmed, Jul 30, 2016 IP
  2. ikamona

ikamona Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    bro i was using them both for months :d whithout problems, just i wonder if something wrong in this month or no

ikamona, Jul 30, 2016 IP
  3. tomksoft

tomksoft Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Our adcode does work on SSL without issues. The question is what is showing blank page - does it show in popup or is your website a blank page?

Now the traffic is higher, so there are less budgets to be shared. So now effects of lower quality(due to many popups) are more visible.

tomksoft, Jul 30, 2016 IP
  4. tomksoft

Best Answers:
    Update: PHP script is now available in Code generator.

5. bagongjigong

bagongjigong Member

Best Answers:
    Does the comment tag above the anti adblock adcode necessary? I see my site id and everything that seems important up there, what would happen if it's removed?

I asked this because most minified programs are so persistent these days :)

bagongjigong, Jul 30, 2016 IP
  6. tomksoft

Best Answers:
    It is not critical, however if you remove it then Troubleshooter will stop working.

7. sveratus

sveratus Member

Best Answers:
    thanks very much is working fine for me , it was so easy to setup just putting website id in the php script Now i see the updated antiadblock script in source of page xD , and now im gonna use just <?php include('popads.php'); ?> and the antiadblock code will be updated auto great work tomksoft i love it!

sveratus, Jul 30, 2016 IP
  8. sinpriest

sinpriest Member

Best Answers:
    Hi tomksoft, thanks for great ad network and support. I wonder, what if we put adblock bypass code and non-bypass code on same page?
    Second question is, troubleshooter showing no popads detected for adblock-bypass code. Am I doing something wrong or?

sinpriest, Jul 30, 2016 IP
  9. ikamona

ikamona Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    héy i have question, i am using wordpress, how i can get or what i need to do to use anti ads blockers !

ikamona, Jul 30, 2016 IP
  10. Daniel Rodrick

Daniel Rodrick Active Member

Best Answers:
    This is also my question how we can easily use anti ads block popads code ..like previous ....No hassel any one can put the code into head Tag ..its so much easy aslo this is the peocess of othets ads network

Daniel Rodrick, Jul 30, 2016 IP
  11. charice.preston

charice.preston Active Member

Best Answers:
    Okay this is my review for Anti-Adblock Adcode after observing many hours.

I dunno why and how this happened, upon putting Anti-Adblock Adcode, my site traffic decreases. I take out and put back the old code, traffic goes to normal. Again to make it sure I put Anti-Adblock Adcode again, and again traffic decreased. And take out and put back the old code, again traffic goes to normal.

I dunno if just me, but my advise to those who are running now, monitor closely your traffic via analytics.

To tomk, I hope you wont stop updating the old code/Standard Adcode, I know many of us are still like and using this. I myself dont want to switch to Anti-Adblock Adcode as it affected my site traffic.

By the way, I dont see any increase of impressions/rate/revenue when using Anti-Adblock Adcode, its just the same with Standard Adcode.

charice.preston, Jul 30, 2016 IP
  12. Daniel Rodrick

Daniel Rodrick Active Member

Best Answers:
    ----------------------------------

I am exactly agree with your word - " I dont see any increase of impressions/rate/revenue when using Anti-Adblock Adcode, its just the same with Standard Adcode " I also go back to Standard Ads Code . Looking for your effective answer tomksoft

Daniel Rodrick, Jul 30, 2016 IP
  13. KeepGoing123

KeepGoing123 Member

Best Answers:
    I must to say this network has a lot of bad ads (fake software, virus warning...) even though CPM is pretty good.

KeepGoing123, Jul 30, 2016 IP
  14. tomksoft

Best Answers:
    No need to put both codes, in fact it can cause issues. The AntiAdblock code is basically encoded standard code that also has some additional domains to connect to.
    Troubleshooter will detect antiadblock code but only if you install it including the HTML comment above it.

With wordpress it is complex I am afraid. If you have more than 100k unique visitors a day, feel free to contact and I will get our tech to help you. Otherwise I am afraid we do not have manpower to do that.

First of all, this is not true. Not a single adnetwork that bypasses adblock is "just put code into head tag" as it is simply impossible due to the fact that domains have to be changed as they get blacklisted by AdBlock. Still, if this is a problem, you can just reinstall the adcode every few days.

Are you saying your website traffic decreases? By a lot?
    I do not see any technical reasons that would lead to such problems. Perhaps visitors using adblock get ads and get annoyed instantly and leave your page?

Install the antiadblock code and let me know your website URL. I can see hundreds of thousands of adblock impressions in our system already.

Well, that is what kind of ads you get with popups/popunders. At least we do everything we can not to have malware or tech support browser locking. If you want nice and premium ads, you are looking at adsense.

tomksoft, Jul 31, 2016 IP
  15. charice.preston

Best Answers:
    Not all people are installing adblock on their gadgets especially the ordinary ones, I think its necessary for teachy people only.

Not a lot but there are decreases that I can not tolerate.

Or the other way around? People who are installing adblock are hates popups ads - its their right. If you insists it, your site will suffer less visitors. No need to explain. They hates popups.
    I can live for years for Standard Adcode so I think I will stick unto it. I have banners from other ad network for those people who have adblock.

Last edited: Jul 31, 2016
    charice.preston, Jul 31, 2016 IP
  16. tomksoft

Best Answers:
    And that is why choice is a very important thing at PopAds. You can choose standard adcode, you can choose antiadblock. You can choose frequency cap and ad types.
    On the other side, advertisers can choose if they want adblock traffic or not.

17. charice.preston

Best Answers:
    Yeah thats right, thanks Popads for choosing what we want :)

But I'll put this anti adblock codes on my other sites, and I will closely monitor of it. I know the future of popup ads are anti ad blocking.

charice.preston, Jul 31, 2016 IP
  18. sveratus

sveratus Member

Best Answers:
    oh sad for u,at me i see an rate increase with 0.18$ with anti ad bliock code

Last edited: Jul 31, 2016
    sveratus, Jul 31, 2016 IP
  19. RaKxA

RaKxA Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Where can i find the adblock bypass code or PHP script?

Attached Files:

RaKxA, Jul 31, 2016 IP
  20. tomksoft

Best Answers:
    It is in the code generator, just scroll down and there are tabs.