1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Is Adobe Illustrator easy to learn for a photoshop user?

Discussion in 'Graphics & Multimedia' started by daisuke48, Mar 15, 2010.

1. imdoggz

imdoggz Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    hmmm i want to ask where can i download adobe illustrator cs4, because the adobe site give me an error all the time... :) is it allowed here to ask this questions? i badly need the illustrator now.. :)

imdoggz, Mar 19, 2010 IP
  2. DesignChic

DesignChic Peon

Best Answers:
    I'm sure you can figure it out with relative ease, there are a lot of great bloggers that post tutorials like logolitic.com and designm.ag

DesignChic, Mar 23, 2010 IP
  3. buncai

buncai Active Member

Best Answers:
    There are many tutorials out there.. simply type in Google for Illustrator tuturial and you can get many tutorials! free of charge:)

buncai, Mar 29, 2010 IP
  4. cheezedaze

cheezedaze Peon

Best Answers:
    I learned PS first and have difficulty with AI. I have little use for AI, though. I got used to using Adobe Fireworks, which I find the pen tool there substantially easier to use. Since I can export from Fireworks to a vector-based AI or EPS file, I'm good with that because it's what I know - it's also more similar to photoshop in many ways than AI is so may be an easier migration. AI has more powerful tools, no doubt, so sometimes I'll export to it and utilize the tools, but I suppose it all depends on what you'll use it for.

cheezedaze, Mar 29, 2010 IP
  5. kakalot8989

kakalot8989 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Adobe Illustrator is not too difficult,Winthin three weeks learn it, I created my first work. . Have a nice day

kakalot8989, Jun 14, 2016 IP
  6. learnwebsitedesigncom

learnwebsitedesigncom Active Member

Best Answers:
    Yes it is, for me at least. Once you get the hang of it, it's pretty easy to use. You can check out one of my sites to see some of my work: http://downloadfreesvgicons.com/.

learnwebsitedesigncom, Jul 30, 2016 IP