1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

What is the best platform for email marketing?

Discussion in 'General Marketing' started by Lumiere, Aug 6, 2015.

1. George Martinez

George Martinez Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    My friends usually use mailchimp because it's easy to learn and has lots of features. ;)

George Martinez, Mar 10, 2016 IP
  2. Namei22

Namei22 Peon

Best Answers:
    I will add that I've worked in aweber, mailchimp and getresponse setting up a few mobile campaigns and getresponse was very easy to use.

Namei22, Mar 17, 2016 IP
  3. ExtremeIM

ExtremeIM Active Member

Best Answers:
    i have aweber and fairly satisfied with it. and you can set up single opt-in with it. the customer support is also great

ExtremeIM, Mar 17, 2016 IP
  4. Mehdi.b

Mehdi.b Active Member

Best Answers:
    I know this threat is for BEST platform but just needed to say this. I just had an encounter with Campaign monitor for a client, wholly crap on a cracker, Ddo NOT go near it. Piece of crap system, confusing outlays, messes up your entire code and HTML tags, it is the worst thing ever.

Mehdi.b, Mar 21, 2016 IP
  5. TomRider

TomRider Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    In my opinion, the best email marketing software for small business is Benchmark. If you want to find the best low-cost email marketing software then it is GerResponse. As for the best eamil marketing software for e-commerce business thenit is SendinBlue. Did you hear about them? What is your opinion?

TomRider, Mar 29, 2016 IP
  6. Jeffr2014

Jeffr2014 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Never heard of any of these...

Jeffr2014, Mar 29, 2016 IP
  7. MichaelPhelps

MichaelPhelps Member

Best Answers:
    MailChimp is overpriced in my opinion. Aweber is the classic choice. I've heard great things about Convert Kit for smaller ventures.

MichaelPhelps, Mar 29, 2016 IP
  8. JudySlean

JudySlean Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    HTML and MailChimp are the best for email marketing! I will recommend you to find something more modern softwear for your business! Maybe it will be more better to ask help in some experts!

JudySlean, Mar 29, 2016 IP
  9. JDMS

JDMS Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I use AWeber and MailChimp. The latter is free and allows you to import your list from another service provider without forcing the list members to optin all over again.

JDMS, Mar 31, 2016 IP
  10. George Martinez

George Martinez Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Most of the commentators in this thread would consider mailchimp. So, you can give mailchimp a try. [wink]

George Martinez, Mar 31, 2016 IP
  11. TomRider

TomRider Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    You can read about all of them here:
    http://www.businessnewsdaily.com/8276-best-email-marketing-software.html
    Please, share your thoughts about reading! It woul be interesting to hear your opinion!

TomRider, Apr 5, 2016 IP
  12. James O.

James O. Active Member

Best Answers:
    I will personally recommend benchmark - at least its what i use and its giving amazing results. However, others like icontact, , getresponse and pinpointe are also good to go.
    Hope this helps.

James O., Apr 26, 2016 IP
  13. Joseph Carper

Joseph Carper Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    If you are willing to do email marketing for small business. Check this. These are some fine platform those are best in email marketing,. https://www.allbusiness.com/slideshow/top-5-email-marketing-platforms-for-small-businesses-16701455-1.html

Joseph Carper, Jun 16, 2016 IP
  14. Thomas Perry

Thomas Perry Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I'm dealing with MailChimp and Getresponse, they are very easy to use

Thomas Perry, Jul 29, 2016 IP
  15. IEM Addons

IEM Addons Peon

Best Answers:
    Bear in mind that when you pay for an email service like mailchimp you are paying for use of a software application and for a sending SMTP service. The application itself has no bearing on your inbox deliver-ability. The sending SMTP service does. For services like MailChimp you are getting both in one package though you do have some options to pay for a dedicated IP address. Other services like Interspire Email Marketer allow that you can use any SMTP service (like Sendgrid or Mailjet) along with the application. Regardless of what you do remember that if you used a shared IP you don't have full control over your inbox deliver-ability. If you use a dedicated IP proper setup is SUPER important and then your deliver-ability is all up to you and your practices.

IEM Addons, Sep 5, 2017 IP
  16. collegeOnlineJob

collegeOnlineJob Active Member

Best Answers:
    I wouldn't recommend using a free email marketing tool. That may seem like a good decision at the beginning but it takes a lot of effort and time to change it afterward.
    Instead, invest in a paid autoresponder like GetResponse or Aweber. See it more as an investment. Email addresses are the biggest asset for every online marketer so it makes sense to start professionally.

collegeOnlineJob, Sep 6, 2017 IP
  17. Spartan14

Spartan14 Active Member

Best Answers:
    I use mailchimp and as soon as i start promotion they blocked me .Now i use sendlane and i like ti because you can create good landing page and its cheap also like 9$ per month

Spartan14, Sep 7, 2017 IP
  18. Swopnil

Swopnil Peon

Best Answers:
    well in my opinion.. i think MailChimp is good too but there are alternatives for it. If you are not satisfied with MailChimp. you can try
    1. (https://www.getresponse.com/)
    what makes it special? (get response really does have a ton of features, many of which other vendors don't even offer. The highlights:
    a. The ability to create up to five split tests (the most of any vendors i looked at).
    b. A landing page creator.
    c. A specialized tool to create marketing tracks for webinars.
    d. A drag-and-drop editor.

i have had experience with getresponse for 1 year now, and i think this is a very good site and i am very satisfied with this site. i would definitely recommend for you to try this site. and yes this is cheaper too ($10 to be specific) than other sites.

Swopnil, Sep 7, 2017 IP
  19. whizzkid

whizzkid Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    My friend is using GetResponse and he is very happy with them. Well at the end of the day, it all depends on what features you are looking for.

whizzkid, Sep 10, 2017 IP
  20. daronch

daronch Active Member

Best Answers:
    There are actually now many more options like Amazon SES, Sengrid, Sendy.co and other tools that use Amazon SES as well. They're apparently much more cost-efficient to use. So, you may want to do some research into them to find the most suitable one for your requirements.

daronch, Sep 11, 2017 IP