1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How And Where To Sell My Premium Domain Names

Discussion in 'Domain Names' started by Don Bala, Jul 23, 2016.

Hi Buddies ,i want sell some of my premium domain names,i am from india so i am asking you how and where to sell my domain names,also which will be the best choice to sell the domain names?,please suggest a best domain selling platform to sell the following domain names, flippa,sedo or godaddy india auctions?,please note that godaddy charges 30% of the domain selling price,prefer me a good and profitable domain selling platform.thanks in advance and sorry for my english

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 24, 2016
    Don Bala, Jul 23, 2016 IP
  2. Furquan Ahmed

Furquan Ahmed Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    You can go with Sedo & Fllipa they are good for selling your premium domain name. Fllipa charge 10% of every successful transaction . I suggest you to sell searchwordpress.com & daypayjobs.com its seem attracting others are useless in my point of view.

Furquan Ahmed, Jul 23, 2016 IP
  3. Jetfire

Jetfire Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Yup, Flippa might be your best bet. You might be able to email people (find some business, call them) or you can try Facebook groups.

Jetfire, Jul 24, 2016 IP
  4. Mo' Money

Mo' Money Active Member

Best Answers:
    for marketplace sedo, afternic, and 4.cn, for flippa I think you must sell with website, but if you sell domain only, try domain market place! most of the times ppl will start to contact you, if your domain really good! just off your whois privacy, so they can check your email! but if not after doing this, it mean not many ppl have interest with your domain! that's why many domainer always said, buyer will come if your domain really good!

Mo' Money, Jul 26, 2016 IP
  5. daica85

daica85 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    there are 3 big guys you can join: Flippa, Sedo and GD auction, sometime you can also sell on NP community, that's also great place to selling domains.

daica85, Jul 30, 2016 IP
  6. CafaMagician80

CafaMagician80 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Go where your buyer is.

CafaMagician80, Aug 3, 2016 IP