1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Setting up new accounts

Discussion in 'Social Networks' started by stace warwick, Jun 10, 2016.

Hi All

can anyone advise if it is possible to set up a facebook and twitter account but not actually activate it straight away ? I have a business project that I can't speak of until a certain point in time but would like the accompanying SM accounts set up and ready to go so I can just activate on that date.

Any advise anyone?

many thanks

Stacey

stace warwick, Jun 10, 2016 IP
  2. David G. Welch

David G. Welch Member

Best Answers:
    Yes you can, just make sure to verify everything so that they wont get deleted before you start using them.

David G. Welch, Jul 8, 2016 IP
  3. Yatish Gaba

Yatish Gaba Member

Best Answers:
    You can easily setup social account for your project with accurate information...

Yatish Gaba, Jul 26, 2016 IP
  4. SosyalGuy

SosyalGuy Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Yes you can as long as you follow the social networks terms and conditions. If you mean to say social Pages, you can create the pages too but just keep the pulse. I did create pages for myself and build up my contents first before I had them boosted or invite people to like the pages. :)

Hope this helps!

SosyalGuy, Jul 26, 2016 IP