1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

adsterra fraud

Discussion in 'Legal Issues' started by wildwind, Jul 25, 2016.

hi frnds i wanna tell you all that adsterra is doing fraud with publishers . they blocked my account without any reason and when i asked y i was blocked , they giving lame excuse that i sent bot traffic. when i asked show me my traffic reports my account manager Ivan dint show me. my traffic was 100 percent genuine human traffic n i can show proof from where i sent traffic .THey ate my 300 usd although its not a big amount but cheating is cheating So beware of fraud from adsterra. IM attaching screenshot of my conversation with adsterra manager So you can have an idea. THANKS and sorry for any mistake in my english[​IMG] [​IMG]

wildwind, Jul 25, 2016 IP
  2. pmf123

pmf123 Notable Member

Best Answers:
    you should be able to provide traffic info for your site from your logs or traffic monitor like webalizer

if there is a single IP providing most of your traffic, then you need to block it for the future - but that will also mean they are telling the truth...

pmf123, Jul 25, 2016 IP
  3. PoPSiCLe

PoPSiCLe Illustrious Member

Best Answers:
    Regardless of whether or not they're right, the answers and attitude is horrible. "Our anticheat department is never wrong" - seriously? That is a level of arrogance I really have a problem with.

PoPSiCLe, Jul 25, 2016 IP