1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Buying Need a designer to re-design my WordPress website

Discussion in 'Design' started by Asad, Jul 12, 2016.

I have a WordPress based heavy content website which has been on for six years now. I really like its layout, so I don't want to get a new theme. But I want to re-design it to make it look more sleek and sophisticated. It's an educational website, so I need it to be more readable and navigable. There are hardly any pictures on it, so it's all about how well the content fits.

If you're interested, please PM me and I'll give you the link to the website. You can browse through it and then tell me what you can do and how much you'll charge for the same.

Just to warn you, I'm a nitpicker. So you might have to be very patient with me because I'll want even the smallest of things bothering me to be changed. :)

Asad, Jul 12, 2016 IP
  2. Asad

Asad Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Folks, I had hired a guy for this job. But he tanked mid-way.

So I am looking for someone for the posted work. PM me if you're interested. I have already selected a theme I want, but I find it complicated to install and make it work on my own. Will need help with that.

(Sorry if I am violating the forum rules by bumping this thread. I thought it's rather better to bump this one than to start a new one.)

Asad, Jul 25, 2016 IP
  3. rasel111

rasel111 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I am a wordpress expert.I hope I can help you to solve the problem.If you would share your point of difficulties in detail to me.No matter how much may I get rather it's important to solve the issue.I hope as a DP Active Member helping another member would be more satisfactory to me.Please PM me with your problem .In fact it may me another opportunity to learn something new .

rasel111, Jul 29, 2016 IP