1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

recommend books on photoshop??(Web)

Discussion in 'Photoshop' started by wakiani, May 29, 2016.

Recommend me some books on photoshop (as it is related to web) and also recommend me some books on WEB GRAPHICS...

wakiani, May 29, 2016 IP
  2. Quahhars Web Designs

Quahhars Web Designs Peon

Best Answers:
    Adobe Photoshop Classroom in a Book

Quahhars Web Designs, Jul 17, 2016 IP
  3. mangobyte

mangobyte Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I think you should search on YouTube for PhotoShop Tutorials rather just reading any books. You will learn better by seeing how others do it. :)

mangobyte, Jul 22, 2016 IP
  4. bijutoha

bijutoha Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    You should start to quest them here Google . You can read Mastering Photoshop for Web Design

bijutoha, Jul 22, 2016 IP
  5. MrPrinson

MrPrinson Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Try youtube,
    I've learned Photoshop + premiere pretty good in 2 weeks, personal recommendation.

MrPrinson, Jul 25, 2016 IP
  6. imnathanjames

imnathanjames Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Photoshop for dummies, not something i bought myself..it was a gift. But i did learn the basics there.
    I learned most of my stuff from watching other people on youtube, being able to copy along and pause and go back is much better than reading a book for me, i seem to learn more that way.

imnathanjames, Aug 8, 2016 IP
  7. Mark Y

Mark Y Peon

Best Answers:
    I second what imnathanjames suggested. Find Photoshop tutorials online that create something that interests you (so you can potentially use it down the track for any projects you have) and simply follow along. I always found text and picture based tutorials the best as it was easier to follow along or skip forwards or backwards as needed. With a text/picture tutorial I found it easy to get the section I wanted if I needed to skip a part I knew or go back over something, and figuring that out on a video is a little trickier.

Mark Y, Sep 6, 2016 IP