1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

My Dropshipping Journey with AliExpress

Discussion in 'eCommerce' started by yaros, Jul 22, 2015.

1. 3dot60

3dot60 Peon

Best Answers:
    Hi Yaros, I would love to test it. I speak Russian if needed. Please let me know how to PM you

3dot60, Jul 18, 2016 IP
  2. mrforum

mrforum Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    You don't know how to PM in a forum, i wonder you will be able to run a affiliate store!!! :)

mrforum, Jul 18, 2016 IP
  3. 3dot60

3dot60 Peon

Best Answers:
    Ha ha, good point but it was a test as that kind of people may want to purchase it in the future ... :):)

3dot60, Jul 18, 2016 IP
  4. mrforum

mrforum Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    ohhh, what a justification !!! :)

mrforum, Jul 18, 2016 IP
  5. eugen92

eugen92 Peon

Best Answers:
    PM sent yaros.

eugen92, Jul 21, 2016 IP
  6. dominic1105

dominic1105 Peon

Best Answers:
    I had a Long time Troubles now to get a verified PayPal account for my Shopify Store which also does Dropshipping, because I'm living in Turkey were Paypal is not allow, I finally found a solution, if anyone has the same Problem to get a verified Paypal account just contact me I will help you!

dominic1105, Jul 22, 2016 IP
  7. bigbody300

bigbody300 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Nice journey! I will be following this.

bigbody300, Jul 22, 2016 IP
  8. yaros

yaros Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    Why not to tell us about this solution right here on this thread?

yaros, Jul 22, 2016 IP
  9. Yul

Yul Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Anybody got in touch with Yaros? Sent him pm and also paid for his ali plug in... Never heard back

Yul, Jul 22, 2016 IP
  10. A_Jacobs

A_Jacobs Peon

Best Answers:
    Would love to test the beta.

A_Jacobs, Jul 22, 2016 IP
  11. hicham538

hicham538 Peon

Best Answers:
    I would like to test the beta version of the dropshipping plugin.
    I have quite good experience in Wordpress.
    I have already a hosting and I will choose a dropshipping niche and buy a domaine.

hicham538, Jul 23, 2016 IP
  12. bigbody300

bigbody300 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Yaros, how can you sell licensed products in your store, and not get in trouble? That's pretty much illegal if you dont have the license to sell them? And they are knock offs (not officially made from the brand that owns Harry potter) which makes it even worst. I would love to hear your take on this.

bigbody300, Jul 23, 2016 IP
  13. yaros

yaros Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    I am doing it on my own risk like other sellers on AliExpress, Ebay, Etsy, etc. And I understand that my site could be suspended one day.

yaros, Jul 24, 2016 IP
  14. yaros

yaros Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    Having a phone number on your site does bring peace of mind to your consumers and people you do business with. It gives your visitors more trust and removes any fear they may have before a purchase.

Even if you don’t want to answer calls and speak with your clients, we recommend registering a Skype number with a voicemail option. In this case your customers will have a possibility to see and call a real number and leave messages that you can get directly on your email.

1. Sign in to your Skype account. Select Skype Number in the Manage features section and click Get a Skype Number.

[​IMG]

2. Select a country and location (city/state) this phone number will belong to. For example, if the majority of your clients are from US, then there is a sense to get a US number. Then choose one of the numbers available and make a purchase. The cost of a Skype Number subscription varies depending on which country you want the Skype Number for and how long the subscription lasts (3 or 12 months).

3. Go to Voice Messages in the Manage features section and Enable voice messaging. Activate email Alerts and set your email address to get voice message.

[​IMG]

4. Finally go to Skype Preferences -> Calls. Set Incoming Calls to Send to voice message.

[​IMG]

Here you can also setup voice messaging. You can record your own one or order a professional voice-over from Fiverr.

Here is a sample script you can use:

”Thank you for calling our webstore. No one is available to answer your call right now. Please leave your contact information and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible”.

yaros, Jul 24, 2016 IP
    seo.xpert likes this.
  15. yaros

yaros Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    Finally, I have registered my own LLC (Limited Liability Company) in US to help me run my dropshipping business.

May be some information below will be useful for those who want to establish a company in US from overseas.

Why do I need it?

I think, running your dropshipping business under a US company has many advantages.

If you or your business are based not in US, you are limited with a choice of payment gateways you can use on your store. in my case I was not able to integrate Stripe, Authorize, PayU and other systems to start accepting credit cards on my sites. Actually there are many other solutions of course, but they all did not meet my needs. For example, in Russia I can easily connect local payment processors, but the problem is that according to Russian law you can show your clients only Rubbles on checkout page (not US Dollars or any other currency). So, this fact makes all these systems absolutely useless for me.

Another advantage is that you can choose any State for registration (no-sales-tax state or a state that suits your business better). And you don't need to present any documents, only information. You also don't need to be present in the U.S. to register a company. All filings can be done remotely, electronically.

Other important thing that as a foreigner you are not required to have Social Security Number to open your company and obtain EIN (company tax ID). You also don’t need to have a U.S. address or phone number, however if you like it’s possible to obtain them from specializing vendors.

How much does it cost?

I paid $634 for LLC and + $299 for U.S. Business and mailing address. It took around a month to complete everything.

What about opening US bank account?

After 9/11 and with the passing of the Patriot Act it became really hard for foreigners to open U.S. bank accounts. Only a trip to the US would present you with the best opportunity to open a bank account.

But in most cases what you need is not a bank account, but the functions provided by a traditional bank account. For this purpose you can use a reloadable prepaid debit card from companies like NetSpend, Payoneer, Payza. What you get is an internationally recognised debit card and an account number with routing and ABA numbers that you can connect to your 2checkout, Stripe, etc. accounts. As for me I successfully connected my Payoneer card to Stripe.

yaros, Jul 25, 2016 IP
    seo.xpert likes this.
  16. ziggy27

ziggy27 Peon

Best Answers:
    Yaros, all your posts having invaluable. To have a US registered company and address how will you handle mail or packages via the post office?
    FYI PM sent for beta testing

ziggy27, Jul 26, 2016 IP
  17. yaros

yaros Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    It is organised by the service that I paid $299.

yaros, Jul 26, 2016 IP
  18. Tikoutikou

Tikoutikou Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    My review of the dropship plugin

Thanks Yaros for giving me the opportunity to try the plugin

The plugin come in the form of a theme and plugin zip files. If you are used to Wordpress you just have to upload it as a normal theme and plugin. Once activated you will be presented with a dashboard within your Wordpress admin panel.

From there you will be able to customize your store template and change various aspects of your site.

The most important thing about an ecommerce site is the product and here the plugin make everything easy. You just have to input your keywords and the plugin automatically populate an import list where you will be able to choose the products you want.

You are given options of choosing products depending on price, total orders on aliexpress etc.

This significantly cut out the amount of time that you would have spent doing it manually.
    So far I am still building my site and would update the thread when I get more insights.

For the time being I am fully satisfied with the plugin and believe that it can help make some good money if you know how to market an ecommerce site.

Tikoutikou, Jul 27, 2016 IP
    seo.xpert likes this.
  19. dominic1105

dominic1105 Peon

Best Answers:
    Yaros do you have any tip where to get cheap or if possible Business email adresses with your own Domain for free ?

dominic1105, Jul 27, 2016 IP
  20. firewallgt

firewallgt Member

Best Answers:
    I want to be beta tester for your alidropship

firewallgt, Jul 28, 2016 IP