1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

My Domain(1.5 yr old)is Removed from google search engine, please help me to recover it

Discussion in 'Keywords' started by DWT, Jul 23, 2016.

I was searching my domain in google yesterday, then i saw that my domain keyword not appeared, my domain is 1.5 yr old and immediately i went to webmaster for manual action, but there were no action for my blog.Please help me to regain my blog on google search engine.

DWT, Jul 23, 2016 IP
  2. habangnet

habangnet Member

Best Answers:
    was it bcause your domain was being banned?

habangnet, Jul 23, 2016 IP
  3. DWT

DWT Member

Best Answers:
    No, domain not banned

DWT, Jul 23, 2016 IP
  4. tahmina Rimmi

tahmina Rimmi Member

Best Answers:
    hello
    u knw about google panda 4.1. its just rolled out.
    Google said in a post on Google+ that a “slow rollout” began earlier this week and will continue into next week, before being complete. Google said that depending on location, about 3%-to-5% of search queries will be affected.

The rollout means anyone who was penalized by Panda in the last update has a chance to emerge, if they made the right changes. So if you were hit by Panda, made alterations to your site, you’ll know by the end of next week if those were good enough, if you see an increase in traffic.

The rollout also means that new sites not previously hit by Panda might get impacted. If you’ve seen a sudden traffic drop from Google this week, or note one in the coming days, then this latest Panda Update is likely to blame.

so please find out whats yr website problem and recover it, so that when it comes nxt week it will again gv ranking if all r ok

tahmina Rimmi, Sep 28, 2016 IP
  5. Arick unirow

Arick unirow Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    Don't you realize the thread was created in juli? Panda 4.1 was not yet rolled out in Juli wasn't it? :)

OP wish anyone to help Him/Her answering the question.
    And you were saying:
    If OP know the problem He/She would not create this thread. :D

I know you just want to help OP solve the problem. ^__^
    However, with limited information supplied by OP, I think it would not going to be so easy to solve the problem. Lets wait OP to comeback and post more information. I do hope the problem already solved by now.

Last edited: Sep 29, 2016
    Arick unirow, Sep 29, 2016 IP
    malky66 likes this.