1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Buying Looking to buy SEO services - Pm me what you can do for $5

Discussion in 'Services' started by iamalive, Jul 22, 2016.

Looking to buy SEO services - Pm me what you can do for $5

As the title says.

I am looking to diversify my link building for several sites I have.
    I am mainly looking for unique seo services (not the same shit that everyone else sells)
    Rules: No automated links + no spun content (only handwritten)

So shoot me a PM in the following format:

- Service you propose to do for $5
    - Include exact details how many links you make and what the specs of those links will be
    - Sample urls for previous links made that you offer
    - TAT
    - skype id

*no upfront payments

iamalive, Jul 22, 2016 IP
  2. vinith98

vinith98 Notable Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 9
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    For 5 bucks,

- I could report this post to the mods.
    - I'm not sure if I can access the posts with spam links that I've reported. You need to ask the mods for that.
    - Again, you need to ask the mods for that. If you had posted your URL, it could have been that.
    - 2 minutes.
    - Sorry, this is the one thing I can't share.

*no upfront payment - That's two and half dollars(PayPal charges excluded). It's too insulting to be replied to, so I'll pass.

Last edited: Jul 23, 2016
    vinith98, Jul 23, 2016 IP
    sarahk and Zoti Media Group like this.
  3. iamalive

iamalive Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    66.7% - 2
    Report it all you like, you are an idiot. Full stop.
    You can buy/sell here for any price. There is no minimum.
    Not sure what you are blabbing on about but what is insulting is that your peanut brain was too small to comprehend the gist of my offer or the rules of the DP bst section.
    You have terrible math, but what else to expect from someone making stupid statements; $5 minus paypal fees is more like $4.75 @ 5% fees (fees are usually much lower) and considering there are millions working on Fiverr where they get $4 out of $5, I consider that a good deal.
    No one needs or wants your 2 cents, so F/off.

To others:
    I am merely trying to find some good vendors by taking out a few sample links from their possibly large inventory.
    This to test and get a feel of how they/you work. Similar to how large brands and manufacturers dispense samples of their products to prove and win your business.
    So if you want my business, your sample ($5 service), will do the proving.

Once I find a good vendor I will take out more links from that vendor for more sites, especially if the vendor may have unique seo strategies.

Have a nice day.

iamalive, Jul 23, 2016 IP
  4. vinith98

vinith98 Notable Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 9
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Well, I haven't reported your post, so you don't need to worry.

And I know your are well within the rules to buy any services for any price, no matter how ridiculous that may be. But be aware of the kind of stuff you would get for $5. Do you really want someone to write one article, spin it and submit it to 1500 directories that are penalized by search engines? Do you really want that kind of optimization for your website that you have painstakingly built? I (well, my peanut brain) says this because that's what you get for $5.

I'm bad at math, I know that. But when I said $2.5, I assumed a 50% advance. At least that's how I work.

5. iamalive

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    66.7% - 2
    This proves how much of a moron you are. Stop assuming shit. You do not have an effing clue.

Grab some glasses, or dust the shit off em, if you already have em on.
    n read the following (again)

Readin' is an art ain't it?

No one said anything of the sort of 1500 shitty directory links, nor would anyone else (except you) be so stupid to assume I (or anyone else) would buy that. You do not know anything about my seo skills ( or the large number of authority sites I have ranked), so just because it is $5 does not mean just any service would be accepted, that is just you making an ass out of yourself by stupid assumptions.

Again f/off and please do not waste your time replying here, no one cares.

6. vinith98

vinith98 Notable Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 9
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Well, you cared enough to change my post in your quote and also did someone who liked my post!

If I build a site, would you rank it for $5?

7. iamalive

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    66.7% - 2
    yay do you want a cookie now?
    Yes, please be glad you aren't the only moron.

Wut. Where did I say I ranked sites for $5? yessus you are incredibly dense.

8. vinith98

vinith98 Notable Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 9
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Let me rephrase that, help me rank my site with links(plural) for $5.

Do you realize how insulting it is to real SEO's who take the time to write great articles with your links to help it rank?
    Do you realize that they have to research the subject before they start writing?
    Do you realize that writing is creative process and it takes time to get into the flow?
    Do you realize they don't use any software to do that? All they use is notepad or Word.
    Do you really think your $5 is worth their effort?

9. iamalive

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    66.7% - 2

From what I can gather here, you are an incredibly difficult person and not mention probably with slight mental retardation. No one wants to work with someone who has an attitude like that or lacking the intelligence to properly reason.
    Who says you are a "real seo"? Did you imagine that one night in a wet dream? If you were an SEO worth their salt you would never even consider doing SEO for others and earn by having your own sites ranked and getting paid by having them monetized, like me and many others.

Of course, it is possible to rank a site with $5 links, you would just need a lot of them. The fact that you state otherwise proves you know shit about seo or the market. Actually, there aren't very many link types which can't be done for a fiverr if it meant just doing one, even pbn links. The only ones which may fall out of that scope would be things like broken linking, guest posting, link baiting, viral tactics, content marketing and so on but very many others can be done with minimal effort and naturally too. An example of writing an event (50-100 words) and posting this on an event site with a link back would not take more than 15-20 minutes of work.

You are just plain stupid.
    Have no idea what you are talking about nor have a proper idea of what can be done in what time (thus how much it would cost) this making me think you are a lazy bastard too. Fueled by greed but not having the insight to even know market rates or what is and what is not possible for $5, this greatly depends on someones location, experience and circumstances and their skills/intelligence set etc.

Who said anything about articles/writing? And IF they offered it, what they offer is up to them, not you. To each his own. At the end of the day, they decide how they want to pay their bills and what they can offer for that. Just taking a look at Fiverr tells me that near over a million users are proving you wrong and you to be nothing but a duck quacking away.

You know what is sad, each of your assumptions has been refuted and still you come up with even more idiotic assumptions.

10. Kurtenget

Kurtenget Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 1
    lol come on OP .Did you really type that long post ?

Kurtenget, Jul 23, 2016 IP
  11. trustjon

trustjon Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hmmm... I have seen people asking and getting incredible things done in $5, things which I can never do for $5. But again if I cannot do it in $5 doesn't mean no one can do it in $5. I am sure @gregevskye has already got many offers via PM. Best of luck @gregevskye on your venture, hope you have already found someone who can help you out.

trustjon, Jul 24, 2016 IP
    iamalive likes this.
  12. gerrard91

gerrard91 Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I can do nothing for $5 .
    I can only send you my paypal ID , or not .(I need more than $5 for this) :)) :)) :))

gerrard91, Mar 15, 2017 IP