1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Hello Awesome Digital Generation! ;)

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by wondering-wanderer, Jul 19, 2016.

Before I forgot, let me introduce myself. I am Arya from the realm of Winterfell opppssss.... sorry I mean no kidding aside :D. I am Daisy currently living and working here in Qatar. I am working in a travel company Mosafer. I hope this message finds you well.

How's everyone? Life is short, Let's us be friends now, have fun and enjoy life. Let's get to know each other to share our interest, how long have you been in your location, what makes you stick around, and anything another the sun.

_______
    "Nothing is impossible, the word itself says 'I'm possible'!" - Audrey Hepburn

wondering-wanderer, Jul 19, 2016 IP
  2. KylieSweet

KylieSweet Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Welcome to you Daisy from Qatar! Kindly share us your experience in your travel company so that we can have a great discussions. Cheers!

KylieSweet, Jul 19, 2016 IP
  3. wondering-wanderer

wondering-wanderer Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Thank you KylieSweet for the warm welcome. If I am not so busy I'll post it later this day. Take care and have a great day!

wondering-wanderer, Jul 20, 2016 IP
  4. briguy

briguy Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    briguy, Jul 20, 2016 IP