1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Please review this site Go4Mart.com

Discussion in 'Websites' started by duperhost, Jul 19, 2016.

Hello, I want you to review this : go4mart.com

as website is basic and doesn't generate sales as those days I am unsure what's possibly went wrong.

Please, advice me,

Thanks

duperhost, Jul 19, 2016 IP
  2. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    Wow, that's a blast from the past. I didn't realise people were hanging onto those old sites still.
    I suspect your problem is just that the days of buying scripts off random websites is gone. People know to go to the official site or to buy from the Windows App store etc

sarahk, Jul 19, 2016 IP
  3. duperhost

duperhost Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    No, it's not just random site, well we can add SSL certificate.

We sell back from 2007 until 2012 slow sales happen until now still slow.

we produce scripts actually, it's unique scripts still. and we do not sell it with Resell rights no more.

but it's just don't create skin for the site, just basic site.

and not just scripts, as services for PSD to HTML and Software licenses and many other services like landing pages designs...

If you have suggestions let me know.

4. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    You need to do some market research and see how other sites are presenting themselves. Your site comes across as an affiliate site and not as a developer site.

Review your written business plan. Look at the strengths and weaknesses and see how best to counter them.

I'd take this opportunity to scrap this site and start over. I wouldn't even have a shopping cart - do individual sales unless you can show that many customers have bought more than one product at a time in the past.

Take a look at this page: http://go4mart.com/Photo-Contest-PHP-Site-Script-V-3-0
    You're seriously charging $150 for that script?

I tried to find some "competition" but it seems everyone has dropped their packages so it looks like you are the market leader!

upload_2016-7-20_10-28-32.png

fashionable demand? About as fashionable as highlighted text!

Having your demo site down isn't good, and linking to an example site that doesn't exist isn't good either

upload_2016-7-20_10-30-26.png

oh, and get someone to proof read your text for you

upload_2016-7-20_10-29-27.png

This one isn't yours
    http://go4mart.com/Norton-Internet-Security-2014-1-Year-License-1PC-Scratch-Card

sarahk, Jul 19, 2016 IP
  5. duperhost

duperhost Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Yes, for Photo Contest, I have plan to create new version 4.0 which will be done from scratch actually but will need much money and resources to be big, and I am not sure how I can raise funds for it, but was thinking about crowdfunding and it's hard to fund it, lately if you have ideas I am open for suggestions.

and for fraud protection, sorry for misspelled word. my bad. thanks for that.

Yes, Norton Licenses but reselling it, and also Microsoft mouses, which actual product too. do you think should take it down?

6. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    You know your business plan and your market. As an outsider, I'd be really surprised if people didn't go direct for something as important as anti-virus. I've given you my opinions, the hard work is now down to you.

sarahk, Jul 19, 2016 IP
  7. seoaceindia

seoaceindia Banned

Best Answers:
    your logo looks cheap try to make some professional logo.

seoaceindia, Jul 19, 2016 IP