1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Two different sets of answers under tweet.

Discussion in 'Twitter' started by BillyJohn, Jul 8, 2016.

Hey,
    Situation: I have 2 different twitter accounts on 2 different devices (smartphone and tab - one account on each). I have posted answer-tweet via smartphone under some tweet. I changed devices (and twitter account) and I don't see that tweet I've posted. Also there are missing some other answers under that tweet not only mine in compare to first device I used. In short I see two different sets of answers under same tweet from two different accounts I'm using. Is this normal? Why is that? Wtf? I'm twitter newb, maybe I miss smth. Sry for bad english. Please help me understand. It is like manipulation or censorship dunno what to think....

BillyJohn, Jul 8, 2016 IP
  2. David G. Welch

David G. Welch Member

Best Answers:
    Are you saying that you dont see some answers you have published when you search for them from other accounts? that could be because your answers were made to Twitter accounts with privacy settings.

David G. Welch, Jul 18, 2016 IP
  3. BillyJohn

BillyJohn Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Yeah it must be it. Ty David.

BillyJohn, Aug 16, 2016 IP