1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How to mark it as unread for bulk messages and notifications on facebook fan page?

Discussion in 'Facebook' started by China_girl, Apr 20, 2016.

I have a celebrity fan page which has more than 1 million likes and everyday when I sign into my account, I see too many private messages and notifications for this fan page. Even though, I read and "mark them as read" everyday, still more than 200+ are still remaining on the fan page.

Does anyone know how to "mark them as read" at one time ? Because for the old messages and notifications, I have to scroll down and then select them, which takes lot of time, since I have to use a proxy server. Hope I get my answer here.

China_girl, Apr 20, 2016 IP
  2. ShuperMhen

ShuperMhen Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    There's this symbol for mark as read one at a time, you just have to self explore about the messages in Facebook.

ShuperMhen, Apr 21, 2016 IP
  3. aradhya sharma

aradhya sharma Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    there is a option like "mark as unread".

aradhya sharma, Jul 17, 2016 IP
  4. David G. Welch

David G. Welch Member

Best Answers:
    No, there is not an option for marketing as unread for once and for all, if the messages are bothering you, you should just disable them at the Fanpage settings.

David G. Welch, Jul 18, 2016 IP