1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

[Warning] CPAlead Became Fraud/Scam! DO NOT USE THEM! [Proof]

Discussion in 'Affiliate Programs' started by Jeehan, Feb 3, 2015.

1. CPALeadJustin

CPALeadJustin Active Member Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:
    We surely at not a scam, I assure you :) majority of these claims are from questionable/fraudulent Affiliates looking to be paid out quick but also a large amount is simply from users not completing the full details in their account details (such as address, payment method, etc) and come to forums in a panic instead of simply discussing with us first what the issue may be but we surely do pay all affiliates with high quality, clean traffic!

Regards,
    Justin

CPALeadJustin, Jul 3, 2016 IP
  2. StSignal

StSignal Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Oh okay then, will choose you for CPA then :)

StSignal, Jul 3, 2016 IP
  3. b806k

b806k Peon

Best Answers:
    b806k, Jul 8, 2016 IP
  4. jaguar34

jaguar34 Notable Member

Best Answers:
    I had been earning money with cpalead unless google slapped my website from Search Results, and this network always pays on time with some of the high converting offers.

jaguar34, Jul 17, 2016 IP
    CPALeadJustin likes this.
  5. CPALeadJustin

Best Answers:
    Thanks so much for the kind words, Jaguar34! We strive to be the best for our publishers!

CPALeadJustin, Jul 22, 2016 IP
  6. Aschluthor

Aschluthor Peon

Best Answers:
    Well guys I have submitted a form as a new publisher since yesterday , nothing happened and I did submit one today and still didn't receive an email for acceptance or rejection from Cpalead , which drove me to think they are scam since they say , you will be approved instantly if you verify your phone number , well I did just that and nothing happened......... And by the way I also did sent an email to the guy so called @CPALeadJustin and what's worse is he didn't even reply , I thought maybe he would generally help since I read here that he's from CPALEAD ,(well his profile say Cpalead Affiliate manager) so my conclusion I think its turning scam , I have never used them before so I cant fully say they are.....just saying

Last edited: Jul 25, 2016
    Aschluthor, Jul 25, 2016 IP
  7. jaguar34

jaguar34 Notable Member

Best Answers:
    They took me 4-5 days for approval of my account and same time for my referrals I got approved with proper Guidance. This was one of the best period of earnings working with this network. And since then lots has changed in the network like they no longer allow Copyright content Monetization just like other networks that looks for Quality Websites. Also Facebook is taking down Groups with link to Rewards/Survey sites of this and other networks.

jaguar34, Jul 25, 2016 IP
  8. Aschluthor

Aschluthor Peon

Best Answers:
    Oryt thanx @jaguar34 for the quick reply , you quick than @CPALeadJustin , I think I'll wait till after 4 days but the least they can do is remove the post which say instant approval , man that's spammy if you don't actually live to your standards , but thanx for the reply will see what happens ...

So in regards to quality traffic and content , do they allow email marketing, legit content not spamming email readers

9. CPALeadJustin

Best Answers:
    We actually do have instant approval for our incentive platform (granted you provide all the required information) if some sections are unfilled or you would be applying for non-incent this would have a longer process but certainly not 4-5 days.

I have indeed received your email that you stated I didn't respond to but it was sent at 1:05am this morning (it is now 7:47am) which I am responding to this post and your email. you have not completed the application process it seems as there is no records what so ever of an account being created, please try to process once more and let me know directly by email if you are having any issues, but I can assure you we are no scam and the many other positive comments can attest to that :)

Regards,
    Justin

CPALeadJustin, Jul 25, 2016 IP
  10. Aschluthor

Aschluthor Peon

Best Answers:
    Sorry there to be honest , I was quite naive about them not accepting my submission though I must say I think there was a problem trying to sign with the email option but just when I tried the facebook option it works wonders , I got accepted instantly which is a huge surprise for me and I have to correct myself,I think they do live up to their standards, lets hope they don't turn up to be bad on paying , but thanx @jaguar34 and @CPALeadJustin , for your kindly hel, guess I was quite frustrated , I will be looking forward to earn huge on the network {~_~}

Last edited: Jul 25, 2016
  11. CPALeadJustin

Best Answers:
    Hello,
    No worries at all! I'll be happy to help you with any further questions or concerns you may have :) looking forward to working with you!

Regards,
    Justin

CPALeadJustin, Jul 25, 2016 IP
  12. joy666

joy666 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Hi Mr.CPALeadJustin
    why cpalead support does not give reply quickly. they will take so much time to give reply email..

please notice this.

joy666, Nov 14, 2016 IP
  13. CPALeadJustin

Best Answers:
    Hello,
    Support tickets would be answered typically the same day, 24 hours at the most so it's quite likely it was addressed, if not please let me know via email at and I'll be happy to look into it further.

Regards,
    Justin

CPALeadJustin, Nov 14, 2016 IP
  14. Brad Hamer

Brad Hamer Member

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    I believe all scam reports are just because of platform bugs or something, CPALead was always a top quality network for me!

Brad Hamer, Nov 20, 2016 IP
  15. yepmedia

yepmedia Peon

Best Answers:
    great

yepmedia, Dec 24, 2016 IP
  16. Md Rakib Hasan

Md Rakib Hasan Member

Best Answers:
    Recently i face lot's of payment release problems from CPALEAD . I just wait for my previous 3 months payment from CPALEAD . I try to contact CPALEAD support team and send 10+ Support ticket for release my payment but they are shocked me. I show some support reply from cpalead below :

1. My 1st Support Ticket :

Md Rakib Hasan on January 1, 2017 at 6:31am wrote:

Hello sir , this is very hopeless payment process my previous month payment is still pending. I face this type of problems 2nd time . My next payment of $914.50 is expected on 12-31-2016 for earnings generated until 11-30-2016 . This payment date is over and next month is running but still my payment is pending.

CPALEAD Reply :

subject: My previous month payment is still pending .

Hello,
    There has been some concerns with recent traffic quality that our security team are currently reviewing, I can update you as soon as I have further word on this.

Regards,
    Justin

2. My 2nd Support Ticket :

Md Rakib Hasan on January 6, 2017 at 6:26am wrote:

Hello sir, My previous months payment is still hold on my account but payments schedule is over. So i request you to please check this and release this previous month payment. Thank you very much !

CPALEAD Reply :

subject: Payment schedule is over but my payment is still hold on my cpalead account ?

Hello,
    There has been some concerns with recent traffic quality that our security team are currently reviewing, I can update you as soon as I have further word on this.

Regards,
    Justin

3. My 3rd Support Ticket :

Md Rakib Hasan on January 28, 2017 at 4:53am wrote:

I send more then 4+ support ticket but i cannot get any reply. If possible please anyone solve my problem quickly as soon as possible.

CPALEAD Reply :

subject: I send more then 4 support ticket but i cannot get any reply from cpalead ?

Hello,
    I had previously responded in fact to this, there were some concerns with traffic quality and this is under review by our security team at this time, once all is checked and there are any leads to be paid this will be.

Regards,
    Justin

My previous 5 payment CPALEAD release in schedule time but why they are stops my recent 3 months payment. I really can not understand what happen.

CPALEAD hold on my payment for useless reason . It is not fair for me.

****I will wait for best and 100% accurate answer from cpalead****

Md Rakib Hasan, Feb 7, 2017 IP
  17. CPALeadJustin

Best Answers:
    Hello Md Rakib Hasan,
    As I have explained in previous tickets and informed you the review process from our security team, there has been a large amounts of fraudulent activity/leads found to be occurring in a few forms and this is the reason for the payment hold as we would pay for legitimate leads and traffic to our system.

Regards,
    Justin

CPALeadJustin, Feb 7, 2017 IP
  18. Md Rakib Hasan

Md Rakib Hasan Member

Best Answers:
    @CPALeadJustin can you tell me 2 question answer :

Question 1. My traffic quality is not good . If my traffic quality bad . So why CPAlead pay my previous 5 payment. Please explain me?

Question 2. How much time take for complete this review process like 1 day,2 day,15 day or 1 month , 2 months because i already wait over 2 months and 3 months is running. Please tell me when release my payment. I hope you understand my feelings ?

If you tell me exactly. i can not send you any support ticket again and i wait for release my payment.

Md Rakib Hasan, Feb 7, 2017 IP
  19. Md Rakib Hasan

Md Rakib Hasan Member

Best Answers:
    Hello justin i am still wait for answer.

Md Rakib Hasan, Feb 9, 2017 IP
  20. CPALeadJustin

Best Answers:
    Hello,
    As you can understand this is getting a bit confusing addressing the support tickets and emails that you send in top of the questions here in the forum, I believe I've addressed this and would be happy to keep this to only one communication medium (email would be best) :)

Regards,
    Justin

CPALeadJustin, Feb 10, 2017 IP