1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

New SEO Tool Website At WebTool.Live

Discussion in 'Reviews' started by anhbloginc, Jul 11, 2016.

Hi,

I have recently purchased a new all-in-one SEO scripts and uploaded it into my VPS. There are many things I need to improve and make it better.

For now, it's running and can check scores and do some other awesome things.

Check it out and give me your review to help me improve it.

Website URL: http://webtool.live

anhbloginc, Jul 11, 2016 IP
  2. Pak U Tube

Pak U Tube Active Member

Best Answers:
    Nice Site you should design a logo for it.

Pak U Tube, Jul 12, 2016 IP
  3. ulterios

ulterios Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    These are nice scripts, I have one myself.

I saw that you still need to add descriptions to some of the tools and setup the social buttons to go to social profiles for your site and not the default URL's for the social sites. Your blog is empty and the links in the "POPULAR BLOG ARTICLES" just go to blank pages also.

Since there are hundreds of this exact same scripts on other websites Iit would help if you did some kind of styling other than the deafult styleing that comes with the script. Maybe some color changes and/or icon changes or anything else to keep it from looking like hundreds of other sites using the same exact script.

I bought mine about 5 months ago and did some looking around and almost all of the sites that were using this same script were all using the default styling so other than the name, they were the exact same thing and looked identical. I only saw 2 that did some styling changes and it really helped to make them look unique. I did a lot of styling on mine also because I didn't want it to look like hundreds of other sites using that same script.

Other than these things the only thing you need to do is drive some traffic to the site and get a
    lot of users.

Good Luck. ;)

ulterios, Jul 16, 2016 IP