1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

About Cloud Hosting

Discussion in 'Site & Server Administration' started by Rrezi, May 3, 2016.

Hi Digitalpoint users.

I want to create a site as Mediafire or Bluestacks however I am a newbie at those things. So, my questions is: I want to buy could hosting for one year (from GoDaddy, eNom or another one) and then I want to store the files in my cloud hosting so once a I have added an app I will share the link with a person and once the user click in the link he will be redricted to the website where he has to click in the download button to download the app.
    If this thing is possible, can I use Wordpress?
    My objective is to make revenue from Adsense.

Thanks.

Rrezi, May 3, 2016 IP
  2. Roger S

Roger S Active Member

Best Answers:
    Hello,

I don't understand why would you need a cloud hosting provider for that, dude look for a hosting that provides unlimited storage as there are plenty out there.

Or at least look fo VPS, cloud host just for file sharing doesn't sound wise as they are pretty costly.

Anyway your idea is fantastic and can work go to adsense, condense url and share it and you are good to go.

Roger S, Jul 11, 2016 IP
  3. KingViper

KingViper Member

Best Answers:
    @Roger S this would be the shortest path to the suspension of his shared account. File sharing services are usually allowed only on dedicated servers, and even then you need to make sure you've read and understood the terms of Service.

KingViper, Jul 13, 2016 IP
  4. CarpCharacin

CarpCharacin Active Member

Best Answers:
    Ideally, get a dedicated server. If you can't find a VPS that will allow file sharing. Cloud hosting will be expensive for file sharing and i am not sure if it is allowed. There are plenty of file sharing scrips that you can use. JUst make sure that your web host allows it. I do believe that there is a file sharing plugin for wordpress.

CarpCharacin, Jul 13, 2016 IP