1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Do you know about Blog Flipping?

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by Sarvodya, Jun 3, 2016.

Hello friends i want to know what is Blog Flipping in SEO?

Sarvodya, Jun 3, 2016 IP
  2. alamlinks

alamlinks Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I was working in SEO from 2010 to 2012. That time I never hear something like this. So I don't know dear.

alamlinks, Jun 3, 2016 IP
  3. jv1999

jv1999 Active Member

Best Answers:
    It's exactly the same as website flipping. You buy an enticing domain name, or you make your own -- then you get it to the first page of Google via SEO. After its Alexa rank is high and it has a lot of visitors... you sell it for a high price.

It's probably not worth it to buy a blog for flipping. Just make your own from scratch. There are key exceptions to when you should buy a blog:

1. The domain name is very appealing for the niche
    2. The blog has potential, but the owner doesn't know anything about SEO -- so you take advantage of the work he's put in and make it flourish.

tl;dr blog flipping = website flipping :) just make sure the blog u buy wasn't penalized by Google or have lots of spammy backlinks or something.

jv1999, Jun 3, 2016 IP
  4. TomRider

TomRider Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Blog flipping is the process in which someone buy a domain name, makes it popular and sell it for a higher price.
    In this process, a flipper buy a domain first, then he make it popular with a help of some popular SEO techniques. For this process, they usually need 2-3 months. And when the websites has benn ranked among other, a flipper can sell it for a higher price.

TomRider, Jun 4, 2016 IP
  5. Matt Sullivan

Matt Sullivan Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I think, Blog Flipping is the process in which One person create a blog and make it popular with the help of SEO and some useful unique content posting. After that, sell it to the other person at the higher price. In this way, The posts which are posting on this popular and old blog will help to improve the rank on the search engine.

Matt Sullivan, Jun 6, 2016 IP
  6. Mangesh Thakur

Mangesh Thakur Member

Best Answers:
    Blog flipping means sale your own blog to another person, Its same like website selling, check more information on flippa

Mangesh Thakur, Jun 11, 2016 IP
  7. Digineer Designs

Digineer Designs Peon

Best Answers:
    Blog Flipping is a process by which you create a new website and then polish that website for selling at a good profit.

Digineer Designs, Jun 12, 2016 IP
  8. eBranding

eBranding Active Member

Best Answers:
    Blog flipping in SEO is related to the blogs.

It is just same as the Website in which the you have to make a good web design and then make it popular, and when it becomes popular then you can sell it at high rates.

Thanks,
    Ebranding.

eBranding, Jun 22, 2016 IP
  9. hampsheekvc

hampsheekvc Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    What would be the methods to make blog rank higher on search engine? I mean the fastest methods.

hampsheekvc, Jun 25, 2016 IP
  10. John Dave

John Dave Active Member

Best Answers:
    Today it is very famous strategy to make money online. In which you can start blog from scratch and once you build authority, traffic and money, you can sell it. You can also buy some other blogs and go it to next level, and sell it at higher price.

John Dave, Jul 10, 2016 IP