1. Quickly find sites and domains for sale in the marketplace based on criteria that interests you.

Enter Marketplace
  2. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling Awesome Amazon Affiliate Website In The HUGE Pet Niche !

Discussion in 'Sites' started by IQdesigns, Jul 8, 2016.

PetFunzies.com is a gorgeous WP based website in the pet niche.

About PetFunzies.com :

PetFunzies is a premium domain name that is very brandable.

All the articles on the website are over 1000 words, written in depth, 100% unique content, written by professional writers, and are targeting keywords after a thorough keyword research.

This is a perfect opportunity if you love pets / own pets, its just a hustle for me because I dont even own pets. The only reason I developed the website was because the pet niche is extremely profitable.

Built on a premium WP theme, responsive, and looks stunning !

How is it monetized ?

Amazon affiliates. Which is awesome because when people are directed to amazon, not only they are more likely to buy [ who doesn't know and trust amazon ? ] but you will get a commission from EVERYTHING they buy within 24 hours. Even if its not related to the product they clicked on.

All you gotta do is generate traffic to the site and you start making affiliates commission in amazon.

All the articles were written with thought, and are keyword based, the website will start ranking soon and generate traffic from google.

Again if you love pets, or own pets [ especially dogs / cats ] this website can be a huge opportunity for you.

IQdesigns, Jul 8, 2016 IP
  2. gian22

gian22 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 2
    Hello, Can you please tell me how long you had the blog and the traffic stats? Thank you

gian22, Jul 8, 2016 IP
  3. rankings2revenue

rankings2revenue Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    0.0% - 0
    i woudl also like to get some details
    traffic stats please,

rankings2revenue, Jul 19, 2016 IP