1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Do high pr still have benefit ?

Discussion in 'Link Development' started by aasas, Feb 29, 2016.

1. Alma C. Sanborn

Alma C. Sanborn Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Yes, I agree with you that a link is good if it is created from a quality site and there is no place for the links which are created from the spam sites. But page rank is not any factor by which we can now identify the quality of website. I f we created the links from a quality site then only page rank is not the factor, many other factors like domain authority, page authority, popularity of domain etc are responsible to make it quality website.

If you are acquiring the links on the basis of page rank only then it will not much beneficial for your website.

Alma C. Sanborn, Jun 28, 2016 IP
  2. Alma C. Sanborn

Alma C. Sanborn Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Yes, I agree with you that a link is good if it is created from a quality site and there is no place for the links which are created from the spam sites. But page rank is not any factor by which we can now identify the quality of website. I f we created the links from a quality site then only page rank is not the factor, many other factors like domain authority, page authority, popularity of domain etc are responsible to make it quality website.

If you are acquiring the links on the basis of page rank only then it will not much beneficial for your website.

Alma C. Sanborn, Jun 28, 2016 IP
  3. Mr_Kumar

Mr_Kumar Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    Well, have you ever seen a good quality & stable site with high DA have really low PR? OR opposite? It's been the long time people stopped talking about PR and started talking about DA. But I never shed PR from my consideration list. If PR is dead, then why it is there? Google might have removed PR score from its SERPs algo but it does not mean than PR bar is showing different thing than it was showing from starting. Any page with PR7 is obviously had higher value than a page with PR3.

PR score gives very clear idea of backlink profile of any page (I believe beyond link profile as well). If you want to ask if you care PR or not, then I suggest YES, do care PR.

Mr_Kumar, Jul 6, 2016 IP
  4. bobestes

bobestes Member

Best Answers:
    There is no way to check pr now. All sites return 0 PR, also PR was easy to manipulate and never gave 'clear view' of the site backlinks.

bobestes, Jul 6, 2016 IP
    Mr_Kumar likes this.
  5. Mr_Kumar

Mr_Kumar Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    Great, I noticed it now. I think, now PR is completely dead. :) So, let close this thread now.

Mr_Kumar, Jul 6, 2016 IP
  6. Yatish Gaba

Yatish Gaba Member

Best Answers:
    High pr sites always give you benefit, they never die at all.

Yatish Gaba, Jul 15, 2016 IP
  7. bobestes

bobestes Member

Best Answers:
    Just of curiosty.... how are you finding the site when google doesnt return any???:confused:

bobestes, Dec 28, 2016 IP
  8. bobestes

bobestes Member

Best Answers:
    Today, you can use other metrics like DA, CF, TF and SEMRUSH to find out if the site has any real value to your seo.

bobestes, Dec 28, 2016 IP