1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

I am suffering from severe insomnia and heavy irregular pattern of sleep

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by iamalive, Dec 21, 2015.

1. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    I imagine he has too much class to respond to such crassness.

sarahk, Jul 3, 2016 IP
  2. Froggys

Froggys Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I understand that this is IM forum, you're a woman and all of that. But we're talking about HUMAN problems here, everybody needs to relax sometimes and avoid stresses and problems which we face everyday. My word "banged" was maybe to hard for ladies here but i wanted to be funny and look positive at this situation. You should relax too, keep it up sarah!

Froggys, Jul 3, 2016 IP
  3. mrforum

mrforum Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I too have a problem that when going bed in the night it takes me a while before i fall sleep. I am going to follow these tips which i acknowledged myself and read on the articles:

* The mind has to be clear, no stress, depression etc..
    * The environment should be calm
    * I will not sleep in the day time, if i sleep in the day, it takes longer in the night to fall sleep
    * Workout / exercise so that the body is tired and the brain will push signals for rest
    * Do not have coffee or alcohol before sleep because it keeps our body active
    * And two days ago i ordered some lavender oil and a Ultrasonic Aromatherapy Diffuser :)

Because i read that inhaling lavender oil helps reduce stress and fall sleep.

Hope those helps someone!

mrforum, Jul 8, 2016 IP
    wco likes this.
  4. Sherri Jackson

Sherri Jackson Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    YouTube videos with music for sleep. They are usually made by Hypnotists. As others have said, incense like lavender or sage.

Sherri Jackson, Oct 20, 2016 IP
  5. H2mix

H2mix Peon

Best Answers:
    I also suffered from insomnia until I discovered music with delta waves, is an excellent way to fall asleep, I leave you this video that I hear almost daily to sleep, greetings

H2mix, Sep 26, 2019 IP