1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

My ads are not showing sometimes. Please help.

Discussion in 'Placement / Reviews / Examples' started by dranyelblogger, Jul 3, 2016.

Hi can someone please help me. I have a gaming site that has a 728x90 banner ads below title post and a 336x280 ads inside the blog post. Now sometimes, the 336x280 ads don't show up. I am wondering of why this is happening and I need some answers from expert like you guys. Here's an example of the problem:

[​IMG]

I don't know if it's just because of my internet connection but when I look at my Google AdSense account, it says that I need to optimize my ads as it is shown 27% of the time. What's the meaning of this? Does it mean that my ads only show up 27% of the time? Please help as I'm really confuse right now and I'm worried that this might affect my little adsense earnings on my gaming website.

Please check out my website below:

Web Junkies: https://webjunkiesblog.blogspot.com/

dranyelblogger, Jul 3, 2016 IP
  2. Jason Lavis

Jason Lavis Active Member

Best Answers:
    When I went to your site no ads were being shown for me at all. There are a number of possibilities, but the most likely is that there is low advertiser demand for the keywords on the page or site. The gaming niche tends to be fairly unprofitable as users tend to be ad blind and tech savvy. That is just a speculation though.

I do have some advice though. If you ever want to know if ads are displaying for other people then you can use a website testing tool such as gtmetrix.com then you will see a screenshot from Vancouver or wherever the site is being tested from. The ads will be seen on the screenshot.

My other advice is to move away from Blogspot and start a Wordpress blog (wordpress.org the self hosted one). It could be that Blogspot are limiting your ad displays. If you are unsure then perhaps start a new Wordpress blog while keeping the current one live. When you become confident then you can move the content over. If you have your own platform there are many benefits in relation to customisation, control and ownership. If Blogspot is the reason why your ads are not displaying then that will be a big win, but the first of many.

Jason Lavis, Jul 3, 2016 IP
  3. dranyelblogger

dranyelblogger Member

Best Answers:
    If my I move to wordpress then my traffic will be lost. :(

4. dranyelblogger

dranyelblogger Member

Best Answers:
    Any advice on topics that are good for adsense?

5. Jason Lavis

Best Answers:
    It depends how you are getting your traffic if it is through the search engines then when you remove the content it will be de-indexed, then when you upload to the new site it will get re-indexed. You will then need to look at your backlink profile and change the links over to the new url. If you are getting traffic through forums you can change your signature links.

6. Jason Lavis

Best Answers:
    Trying to be successful with Adsense from the view of just making money is hard work. The gaming niche is well known for for low CPC's. High CPC's usually equals high competition and hard to rank/get traffic for.

If you want to create a site with the view of monetisation then Amazon affiliate is probably an easier target. Do keyword research for products and find ones with other niche sites ranking on the first page of Google.

7. qwikad.com

qwikad.com Illustrious Member Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:
    You may want to get rid of the words like "stamina", "gameplay", "exotic", "poison", "fantasy". Keep in mind it's a bot that reads your page(s). It's probably deemed your content as inappropriate. Rewrite that page (including the title, so that the link would change too) and then give it a couple days, see if the ads show up.

qwikad.com, Jul 4, 2016 IP