1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Want to buy Strong Admin Panel

Discussion in 'General Business' started by irfan saleem, Jun 18, 2016.

i have already posted this thread in wjuction but there is no any one response so kindly help me...

hello experts i just create a new website which i need a strong admin panel for every thing security which do you need you also think about which security required for webmaster...
    i need some feathers like ads panel, seo optimization, and many other option do you think...

well in this state i could understand what i am creating a new website with unique feather and others. so kindly help me. my mind is just one set to create a link shortener website...

Hope Fully your reply is change my life...

Regards.

irfan saleem, Jun 18, 2016 IP
  2. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    You created a website and gave no thought to how you were going to administer it?
    Seriously?
    Admin is as big a consideration as the front end when choosing a CMS and I gather you didn't bother with one?
    I'd go back to square 1 and do a write up of your requirements and choose a CMS and start over.

sarahk, Jun 18, 2016 IP
  3. geoffrey foggon

geoffrey foggon Member

Best Answers:
    do you have a site set up or are you looking for someone to do that. I have two scripts that do link shortening one requires MySQL the other does not.

geoffrey foggon, Jun 24, 2016 IP
  4. irfan saleem

irfan saleem Active Member

Best Answers:
    Yes i need Mysql base

irfan saleem, Jul 3, 2016 IP