1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Google keyword tool - Search volume, showing wrong number for misspelled phrases

Discussion in 'Google' started by kerjadu, Jun 23, 2016.

you can try Google keyword tool - Search volume for below misspelled phrases, you will get below numbers

but if you googling, it will showing its misspelled phrases, so the numbers above is wrong
    noticos.jpg

so is there a way to showing the right numbers in Google keyword tool - Search volume, even for misspelled phrases?

kerjadu, Jun 23, 2016 IP
  2. Mangesh Thakur

Mangesh Thakur Member

Best Answers:
    hey, i am using Market Samurai for keyword research and I am not searching wrong spelling keywords, its big benefits ??

Mangesh Thakur, Jun 25, 2016 IP
  3. kerjadu

kerjadu Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    what is the result if you use above keywords?

kerjadu, Jun 26, 2016 IP
  4. robinbd4u

robinbd4u Active Member

Best Answers:
    But as far as I know Google keyword tool is the best tool until now. After going it to paid I am falling big problem for keyword research. Any one getting better result with any other tool then let me know.

I have used market samurai long time ago but did not get satisfaction like Google keyword tool.

robinbd4u, Jun 26, 2016 IP
  5. patco

patco Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    It seems it's like a redirection to the actual (the right) keyword that's why it shows such an enormous number for wrong words. ;)

patco, Jun 26, 2016 IP
  6. Kirtiraj Gohil

Kirtiraj Gohil Member

Best Answers:
    i am using google keyword tool for choosing keywords for my all sites and it will be great help. and also there are lots of keywords tools are available like word tracker etc. you can use them as per your business needs.

Kirtiraj Gohil, Jun 26, 2016 IP