1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Please review these two sites.

Discussion in 'Reviews' started by anfeng, May 16, 2016.

Hi all friends, please review these two sites,thanks for any valuable suggestions:
    http://www.apothecaryjarshq.net/
    http://www.foreheadwrinkles.org/

anfeng, May 16, 2016 IP
  2. SEOPearl

SEOPearl Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    The theme is looking simple. Make an attractive theme for your blogs to get more impressions by the visitors.
    Check out your On page optimization.
    Add more number of unique contents about your blog niche which are helpful to get more visibility about your blogs and the content is a soul for your blogs so update it regularly.
    Build some backlinks from the other high-quality websites which are related to your niche.
    Get more social signals.

Good luck...

SEOPearl, Jun 25, 2016 IP
  3. kimanierick

kimanierick Member

Best Answers:
    I like the theme of this site. I have a question here tho? Why when i click on the wifi sign on the top right it takes me to a HTML code on your website.The idea and the topic are unique tho i have never seen someone to write about Jars. I wish you luck with that. Oh yes and you can optimize the site a bit i noticed it has slow response time.
    Looks like you are using the same principle to create both sites. Again when i click on the wifi sign i get to the HTML code on the page. Again unique idea. Keep it up.
    P.s I just read some useful tips for wrinkles so ill use them. Appreciate it.

kimanierick, Jun 25, 2016 IP
  4. MeetHere

MeetHere Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    It seems you are using free designs,, for professional looks get unique themes..
    also why such long domain names?

MeetHere, Jun 25, 2016 IP
  5. Iwan Rheon

Iwan Rheon Peon

Best Answers:
    font sizes for 'Forhead Wrinkles' should be bigger, to emphasize the content, it's mixed with banner on top of it, also should have top margin bigger than it's bottom margin, now it's look like it is part of banner.

Iwan Rheon, Jul 8, 2016 IP