1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

What Are The Highest Paying Affiliate Programs?

Discussion in 'Affiliate Programs' started by gregdavidson, Jan 24, 2014.

1. Addis chala

Addis chala Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    There are many but the best one are Amazon, Google AdSense, clickbank and shopfy

Addis chala, May 26, 2016 IP
  2. akhilesh rawat

akhilesh rawat Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Traffic monsoon paying very high commission rate at present and any one can make huge cash from it.

akhilesh rawat, May 31, 2016 IP
  3. preciousns

preciousns Active Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    I'm not sure if you've found the answer you're looking for, but there are quite a few programs out there that offer good commissions, which are not scams

I personally like to promote Wealthy Affiliate, and you can earn up to 50% commissions. I personally prefer membership affiliate programs, which is one of the reasons I like WA, because it's recurring.

I've also seen people get good commissions from Online Sales Pro, so I think that may be worth checking out. I've not used it personally, but I am thinking about it.

Hope that helps

preciousns, Jun 3, 2016 IP
  4. jv1999

jv1999 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Hey is Clickbank still the best place to find high-commissions aff programs? Preferably in the health niche <3

jv1999, Jun 4, 2016 IP
  5. ASVNiX

ASVNiX Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I think it will be easier to make 10 000 game/app installs and earn $1 000 than to sell one car or yacht and earn the same $1 000

ASVNiX, Jun 23, 2016 IP
  6. lizzzi

lizzzi Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    if you wait two weeks i will send you a link to the best as well highest paying affiliate network that converts really well it pays out $4800 in commissions and its not a scam .this is a high ticket item that is being launched in august and im behind the pre launch i will post updates on my facebook page for this as well for anyone that would be interested i also post some really good online marketing strategies

lizzzi, Jun 23, 2016 IP
  7. Agota Nagy

Agota Nagy Peon

Best Answers:
    Hi,

If you have financial traffic, i can recommend you CPMStars. Payouts on Net 30/15. I sent you a PM, for more details please contact me.

Agota Nagy, Jul 11, 2016 IP
  8. mrupp2006

mrupp2006 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Amazon is great, I agree. A very trusted name used by millions. When people spend a lot of money they like to use a company they trust.

mrupp2006, Jul 19, 2016 IP
  9. locac

locac Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    if you want to earn $500 per sale, the order amount should be a very big number,
    so it might be useful to check our those tech equipment affiliate program.

locac, Jul 20, 2016 IP
  10. expertmobi.com

expertmobi.com Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Give a try to ExpertMobi, there is big list of top offers

expertmobi.com, Jul 25, 2016 IP
  11. 360affs

360affs Peon

Best Answers:
    hey guys,

i am with an affiliate network seeking to draft affiliates to send mass binary traffic to MANY binary brands.
    GREAT CPA and 100% supports from our side - payment solutions, legal, all payments on time guaranteed, tech support and many other things that shouldn't bother you ANY MORE! we want you to focus your energy on 1 thing, BRINGING TRAFFIC! we will take care of the rest

for detailed offers, let me know if you want to be contacted or visit: 360affs.com

360affs, Feb 6, 2017 IP
  12. Affiliate Programs

Affiliate Programs Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    The highest paying affiliate programs I have seen are listed at BigTicketAffiliatePrograms.com.

These are programs where you can earn an average of ~$2,000 per sale, up to ~$30,000 or more per sale for bullion, and up to even $60,000 or more per deal for lending (yes, it's true and they're for real). Also customer lifetime revshare, 2nd tier commissions, PPL, etc., the works.

If anyone knows of any more that are like that or similar please let me know as well, btw.

Affiliate Programs, Feb 6, 2017 IP
  13. Anitasol

Anitasol Active Member

Best Answers:
    This has a point. Also, look for high-ticket items in Amazon and ClickBank which are related to your niche.

Good luck!

Anitasol, Feb 8, 2017 IP
  14. skylikemake

skylikemake Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    well, i have tried a lot of affiliate programs but there is too many scams! stay away from them

skylikemake, Feb 8, 2017 IP
  15. Chris-

Chris- Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    The problem with the highest-paying affiliate programs is that the higher the payout, the more money or time you have to spend before you know if what you are doing is profitable.

For example, for a CPA offer that pays out $250 per sign-up (like some loan offers do), to do a single test, you need to spend $1000 on traffic (because random events are much more clustered than people imagine), then you change one word (which can sometimes double or halve your conversions), and that's another $1000 to test, and so on. So, while it might be possible to find a profitable combination of traffic details, sales-copy, offer, etc. it might take you tens of thousands of dollars to find it (or a LOT of time if you are using free traffic methods).

Another example . . . for an Amazon product that pays $1000 in commission, you might have a profitable system if you make one commission every 10 years, but it will take you 40 years before you know if it is profitable or not (due to the clustered nature of random events) !!

So make sure you really understand the basic mathematical principles of testing !!

Chris

Chris-, Feb 12, 2017 IP
  16. robinymym

robinymym Active Member

Best Answers:
    Here are a bunch to choose from.
    • Peerfly. ...
    • Rakuten Affiliate Network. ...
    • eBay's Partner Network.
    • Matomy. ...
    • Neverblue. ...
    • Clickbank. ...
    • iTunes Affiliates. ...
    • Amazon Associates. Amazon's affiliate program allows you to sell anything that Amazon sells, and earn a small commission from those sales.

robinymym, Mar 1, 2017 IP
  17. LiveChatSoftware

LiveChatSoftware Member

Best Answers:
    Have you checked LiveChat Partner Program?

We've been running it for a while now and - as SaaS company - we offer a fixed recurring commission for a lifetime of account our partners help us sell. Our Partners' income depends entirely of what license they bring us. While some have 50 licenses worth each $50 a month, others focus on big fish. There are licenses worth $5k-$25k a month so 20% recurring commission from in such cases is pretty attractive.

Live chat industry is growing rapidly nowadays and LiveChat is one of the major players in the game. Our Partner Program is definitely worth checking if you seek for a dependable, high-grossing source of income. For more info, feel free to reach out to me at

LiveChatSoftware, Mar 6, 2017 IP
  18. Jenkins Risk Management

Jenkins Risk Management Peon

Best Answers:
    At Jenkins Risk Management we offer a plain and clear $200 payout. We are an established, reputable and professional trading education company. If you have any questions please let me know. You can check out what we offer here: Our affiliate program. I have no problem answering any questions, or we wouldn't mind you even trying out our services for yourself to better understand what we offer. We are traders first, and we don't have the time to sell.

19. Dave Affiliate

Dave Affiliate Peon

Best Answers:
    Amazon can be one of the higher paying ones, but higher paying doesn't make it better paying. I'm new to this forum but I've always preferred affiliates with a unique niche and easier to sell. There are many independent programs around that offers lower pay outs, but their products are easier to convince and sell, generating higher income per month.

Dave Affiliate, Apr 2, 2017 IP
  20. koderius

koderius Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    We have a private niche affiliate program - and we are willing to pay TOP Dollar to serious publishers - IN ADVANCE . BUT only for serious and honest traffic providers - If anyone is interested to learn more feel free to PM me.

koderius, Apr 5, 2017 IP