1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Dropshipping with AliExpress by WooCommerce

Discussion in 'eCommerce' started by memithun, May 31, 2016.

It's been a pleasure to share this eCommerce business with you all in Digital Point. I am going to share my ideas, marketing strategies and all the other necessary things with you in here. I want to see you be successful in this business as many of my students already doing it. Yes, it's for FREE.

I am going to run a brand new commerce store with WordPress and WooCommerce. Going to share all the setups and best practices from scratch. It will be a long content, and I will update it when needed.

Soon...my next post will be about niche selection for the store which is the most important part. Will share it in details so that you can understand well.

Whole Process

Summery of the entire procedure:
    I am going to start a store with WordPress using WooCommerce and all the necessary plugins with selected niche. Then i will choose best products from AliExpress and add those to my store. I will follow all the SEO best practices and my strategy for best performance within three months. Going to automate the whole procedure of updating products into my store. Then i will analyse best audiences for Facebook Ads to get best results.

Every step will be in details so that you can follow correctly.

Please feel free if you have any question

What you need to do to be successful in this eCom business? You just need to follow all the instructions and do it as I say. I do not guarantee your success, but I am positive about all the action takers.

Hope for the best guys…...

Last edited: May 31, 2016
    memithun, May 31, 2016 IP
  2. NimbleMerchant

NimbleMerchant Member

Best Answers:
    Good luck with that! I also added some of products from Ali (both Express and Baba :) ) to my store. Initial reason was to offer customers a free shipping option (unavailable otherwise), but it turned into a nice opportunity to make more sales as well. I still mostly ship from my own stock and handle shipping myself (including dropshipping for others), but slowly increase a number of items to be dropshipped directly from China too.

NimbleMerchant, May 31, 2016 IP
  3. memithun

memithun Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    That's great. Yes, i will also cover the best shipping options for DropShipping from AliExpress. :)

4. cooper mcdonald

cooper mcdonald Peon

Best Answers:
    Hello, great to hear about your journey and I will be sure to follow. I was just wondering how you will be automating this through aliexpress and woocommerce; I have been looking for a auto update product plugin for awhile.

cooper mcdonald, May 31, 2016 IP
  5. memithun

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    No problem bro. Just follow this thread and you will get some important ideas you may not know.

6. Lavonta

Lavonta Active Member

Best Answers:
    So excited to hear about your dropshipping business! You may also check out the SaleHooo website. A lot of good stuff there!

https://www.salehoo.com/

Lavonta, May 31, 2016 IP
  7. memithun

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    Niche selection
    Most important for every eCommerce store. If you do it wrong, then the whole planning will be worthless. So, you need to do it smartly.
    • First of all, My targeted audience will mostly be from USA, UK, Canada and Australia. These country peoples are crazy for purchasing from online.
    • Our audience will be from organic search(Google, Bing, etc.) and Facebook Ads. So the niche selection will be bit trickier as Facebook Ads will be on our list.
    Things to keep in mind
    • You need to find out the crazy niche and research its products. If you find something very crazy, but products are very limited, then it will be destructive to run a site on that niche. For instance, Maternity (pregnant women) niche which is damn crazy niche but you do not find the variation of right products on eBay or AliExpress.
    • Find any niche that people are mad for, want to buy products related to that niche.
    • Use Google Keyword Planner to see the relevant keywords for that niche to get an idea about search engine search volume.
    • Search in Google using your niche and see some results shown.
    • Then go to YouTube and search for that niche. See the available amount of youtube videos
    • Go into Facebook Audience Insight to validate Facebook audience for your niche. Keep in mind that if the average monthly active people on Facebook for your niche is more than 1 million, then it's good for Facebook Ads.
    I am going to share some screenshots of above steps. No worries :)

memithun, Jun 2, 2016 IP
  8. makeonlineshop

makeonlineshop Member

Best Answers:
    woocommerce is the best choice and has plugins to add products automatically...

makeonlineshop, Jun 22, 2016 IP
  9. MAGiC_LOVE

MAGiC_LOVE Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Best of luck. Would keep an eye on your progress.

MAGiC_LOVE, Jun 23, 2016 IP
  10. Angus

Angus Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Came in looking to research more around Woo and Ali. This experiment didnt last very long :)

Angus, Mar 28, 2017 IP
  11. makeonlineshop

makeonlineshop Member

Best Answers:
    Any update ?

makeonlineshop, Mar 28, 2017 IP
  12. sabujdc

sabujdc Active Member

Best Answers:
    How is going your business ? which payment gateway you setup for buy product ?

sabujdc, Mar 29, 2017 IP