1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Where to buy black golden hoverboard?

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by katrina47, Jun 14, 2016.

I am looking to buy black-golden hoverboard, searched over 20 websites selling hoverboard but couldn't find a single option for that. Found one golden colored hoverboard on this site- floatingboard.com , but i am specifically looking for black-golden combination. Any website you can recommend??

thanks in advance.

katrina47, Jun 14, 2016 IP
  2. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    You don't want to be buying from them anyway, they have whoisguard turned on and while they claim to ship from the USA they clearly aren't there otherwise they could have employed a school kid to proof their site. Their contact us page says they're in Norway and there's no actual form and the FAQ has dummy questions. I'm guessing it's a default page from woocommerce given the results of this search: "Sesam+Street+323b,+4010"

upload_2016-6-14_22-49-20.png

sarahk, Jun 14, 2016 IP
  3. kimanierick

kimanierick Member

Best Answers:
    It would be more easier for all of us that would like to help if you provide some pictures. I managed to find black hoverboards with golden wheel rims, or golden hoverboards with black stripes and feet pads. I do not know your combination of golden and black. I am sure that you will find the right color on sites like aliexpress. Maybe the quality isn't the best you can get, but the prices are very low, the shipping is free and also there are a lot of color combination. There is also another thing you can do you can buy a black hoverboard and buy foil for it. That way you will get the right color combination and also it would protect the hoverboard from scratches.

kimanierick, Jun 22, 2016 IP
  4. jv1999

jv1999 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Wait, hoverboards exist!??

jv1999, Jun 25, 2016 IP
  5. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    nah, it's just the name given to those 2 wheeled motorised boards that were all the rage last Christmas - the ones where the charging systems burnt down houses!

sarahk, Jun 25, 2016 IP
    jrbiz likes this.
  6. jrbiz

jrbiz Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    Yes, you will find them on store shelves right next to the flux capacitors. :D

jrbiz, Jun 25, 2016 IP
  7. jv1999

jv1999 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Oh, it's just a Segway, without the stick :p.

jv1999, Jun 25, 2016 IP