1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Need a minor DMOZ edit

Discussion in 'ODP / DMOZ' started by Paz, Jun 14, 2016.

Hi,

I'm trying to help a business that has a DMOZ listing that is so old it's factually incorrect.

The listing is sub-cat under Business & Economy > Telecommunications and I would appreciate any help or ideas on how to get the title changed or the listing removed.

Please feel free to PM me.

Many thanks,
    Paz.

Paz, Jun 14, 2016 IP
  2. snooks

snooks Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Easy as pie, go to the page it is listed on, look at the listing and put the curser over it and it should higlight the listing. Look at the end of the listing and there should be a flag symbol showing. Click on that and then read the questions and do what is appropriate.

Changes will be made if appropriate and assuming we can check that the changes are genuine. We certainly would not remove a listing because you have asked for this...... let's be honest, if we did that we would have 50K requests for removal by tomorrow morning (RAFL)

Hope this information assists you :)

snooks, Jun 21, 2016 IP
    Paz likes this.