1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Do you include Google Search Partners in Search Volume for Keyword research

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by digiaads, Jun 16, 2016.

Hi all,

Do you include "Search partners" in your keyword research documents for reporting?

[​IMG]

Thanks,
    DA

digiaads, Jun 16, 2016 IP
  2. miguel84

miguel84 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Google search partners are web sites like Ask, CNN, About, Lycos, nytimes, infospace, Business, mozilla, firefox start page, internet explorer add on toolbar, and Google toolbar searches.

We always leave that option on, it gives us more insights on keywords volume search. Unless you see any disadvantage on leaving this option on, which I can't think of any right now...

miguel84, Jun 16, 2016 IP
    digiaads likes this.
  3. daica85

daica85 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    For my almost case, I leave it empty (uncheck) for my target audience is not related to their networks. With more narrow target, I usually receive high quality clicks and conversions. I hope this help :)

daica85, Jun 16, 2016 IP
  4. miguel84

miguel84 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Yeah, but he/she mentioned for keyword research, not for the Adwords Campaign target audience.... So I would include it to find more keywords and get an idea of total traffic.

miguel84, Jun 17, 2016 IP
  5. digiaads

digiaads Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Thanks for the input guys.

I also don't see any disadvantage of including this in keyword research to get actual total search volumes. Just wanted to get an opinion from you all.

@daica85 - As mentioned I am looking for opinion on keywords research for SEO only. For PPC, we have seen less conversions from search partners so we also exclude these from PPC campaigns.

Regards,
    DA

digiaads, Jun 20, 2016 IP