1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Can I Trust A Free SEO Company?

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by Linda7, Jun 20, 2016.

I build a website and want to run a free SEO program for it. Can I trust them to optimize my website? If they add their link on my home page can it have negative affect?

Linda7, Jun 20, 2016 IP
  2. josechukkiri

josechukkiri Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    What is the name of that SEO company?

josechukkiri, Jun 20, 2016 IP
  3. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    Look at the reviews from other users.
    Look at other sites using the scripts.

sarahk, Jun 20, 2016 IP
  4. miguel84

miguel84 Active Member

Best Answers:
    If it's free, there's a catch... You just need to find out what it is :D I recommend you to do a backup first :p

miguel84, Jun 20, 2016 IP
  5. Linda7

Linda7 Peon

Best Answers:
    Company's name is Millionairium. Can I give them my FTP access?

Thanks for your advice. What is your idea about them? Do you trust them?

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 20, 2016
    Linda7, Jun 20, 2016 IP
  6. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    I'm confused about what is actually going on.
    You do NOT give them your ftp access. If you can't install it and check the scripts before you install then you walk away.
    I thought you were building the site?
    Is the script meant to do SEO on your site? or provide SEO tools to your visitors?

sarahk, Jun 20, 2016 IP
  7. miguel84

miguel84 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Hi. It seems you have no idea of what you're doing am I right? I mean, you create this thread basically asking "there's this company who will work free for me, should I do it?". I mean... C'mon... This makes no sense. If you want our opinion you should at least elaborate... Who approached who? Do you need the service? What's the payment (we know it's not money, but no one works for free)? How will you keep track of work done? Do you know your current ranks to compare later after the work is done? How will you know if your ranks improved or got worse? What's the warranty? Did they give you a report of what needs to be done, what will be done, and how will it be done, and which are the objectives being targeted? Do they really nedd FTP or just access to CMS Backoffice?

These are only a few questions I would ask... Don't just ask for the sake of asking.

miguel84, Jun 20, 2016 IP
    sarahk likes this.
  8. Patricia Ann Lee

Patricia Ann Lee Active Member

Best Answers:
    Sarah is right, review is always helpful.
    IMO, I wouldn't entrust my site to someone that would offer their services for FREE.
    Besides SEO is not an overnight thing.

Patricia Ann Lee, Jun 21, 2016 IP
  9. Kabul

Kabul Member

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    No, never ever trust a free SEO company, as Search Engine Optimization is not a game. It is a very sophisticated task. It needs deep concentration about Google algorithms and tactics. SEO is not as 1+1 = 2 . It needs great concern and it is a technical job. I was working for a Jobs website in Afghanistan once and I found that a lot of SEO firms there were cheating with site owners and they actually didn't offer what they pretend. They were all busy with black hat seo practices.

Kabul, Jun 22, 2016 IP
  10. Ali.husayni

Ali.husayni Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Hi Linda, All,

I'm the CEO of Millionairium who is the mother company for free-seo.us. We have helped over 500 sites in the past with their SEO and their information has always been secure with us. I will also respond to the concerns raised by other respected members here.

This is actually not a script, but a hands-on optimization of the the homepage based on the client's keywords.

Good points Miguel. The payment is in terms of placing a link on the bottom of the site crediting our company for the work. Much like what you guys get here for posting comments. What will be done is optimization of the page including title, description, keywords tags, headers, text, images. We also provide you with a monthly ranking report that shows the improvement of the site and as long as our link remains on the site, we optimize another page of the site each month. It's a win-win situation for both parties.

I also agree with most of everything Kabul says. It is difficult to trust SEO companies in general, let alone a free one. But anyone is more than welcome to test this service and then judge it based on the results. You can also search for my name to see what I've done in the past for the industry: Ali Husayni. My team and I have focused on Google SEO for 12+ years. And we're here to help those in need of optimization who cannot afford paying the fees. I've been there in the past and created this system with the help of my team to give something back to the community.

And here is a sample site we recently worked on: hydro2go.com.

Best of wishes to all.

Ali

Ali.husayni, Jun 22, 2016 IP
  11. patco

patco Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Are you serious? Free SEO company? And how they earn money then? Or if this is a demo of their services, I would give them a try with a temporarily website (you can use your Tier2 backlink for example) :)

patco, Jun 26, 2016 IP
  12. Sanjib Biswas

Sanjib Biswas Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    The best think would be to check the review off that website. Then see what project they had worked before and how those sites are doing. After checking all this things you could start with them.

Sanjib Biswas, Jun 27, 2016 IP
  13. rf-harris

rf-harris Active Member

Best Answers:
    Is there any FREE SEO Company? I don't think so. If you have found such Company then I don't think you should be expecting any great results from them.

rf-harris, Jun 28, 2016 IP
  14. seoaceindia

seoaceindia Banned

Best Answers:
    not good to go with free service provide because they not care about backlink

seoaceindia, Jun 28, 2016 IP
  15. jaguar34

jaguar34 Notable Member

Best Answers:
    How can you trust a Free SEO company when some of the self-proclaimed paid SEO providers on DP does Blackhat and make your website penalized. I would always suggest to stay away from this proposal.

jaguar34, Jul 2, 2016 IP
  16. Kamrul Manna

Kamrul Manna Member

Best Answers:
    Firs of all go to Google and write "Example Company Review". Put the company name in place of Example company.
    Read out the reviews. Then decide. But I recommend you to not using them. Because they must have something hidden why they are doing it for free.

Kamrul Manna, Jul 3, 2016 IP
  17. maninder_SEO

maninder_SEO Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    there is a no one company which is provide free SEO service.

maninder_SEO, Jul 4, 2016 IP
  18. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    Except there clearly is or the OP wouldn't have created this thread.

sarahk, Jul 4, 2016 IP
  19. Jim4767

Jim4767 Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Payment is a link at the bottom of the page that they optimize. I personally would not grant a link to any website that does not already have an established, high reputation.

Jim4767, Jul 4, 2016 IP
  20. Mr_Kumar

Mr_Kumar Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    In my opinion, you can go ahead with that company (though you have mentioned the SEO company name, but I am talking in general). First, take the FULL backup of your website, and then give the FTP access. If your website is a big one and it means a lot for you, better go for paid service.

I believe, more than 99% have nothing to do with other's website (until it's a competitor). The max they want to do is.. to copy your website (I believe, just to make inner being happy for having a full website on their hard disk and nothing to do about it).

They want a backlink from your website is clear indication of them being genuine people. They will not only get a backlink but also a big proof of them doing SEO for you.

If I were you, I would have gone ahead with them. And if later, I found them good then I have paid them as well.

Mr_Kumar, Jul 5, 2016 IP