1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Website Speed Test

Discussion in 'Site & Server Administration' started by O-D-T, Apr 26, 2016.

We have created Website Speed Test - a tool for web developers to help them creating better webs. The tool performs a deep analysis of page load speed and provides interesting statistics and suggestions on what can be improved.

Google expects the web pages to load quickly and prefers fast webs over slower ones, because the page load speed directly affects the page visitors user experience, especially affecting users of mobile devices who commonly access the web over slow Internet connections.

Having a fast web does is not just about minimizing the work done by the server - i.e. have optimized DB queries and enough CPU power to serve pages to the visitors. It is much a more complex topic. The analysis done by the tool includes checking a number of DNS that are required, a number of TCP connections that has to be done, checking whether compression and minification algorithms are used, checking problems with critical rendering path, number of images, identifying single point of failures, checking whether JavaScript and CSS files are used properly, checking all about caching, and much more.

O-D-T, Apr 26, 2016 IP
  2. rockthedesign

rockthedesign Member

Best Answers:
    great tool for optimize web page speed but GTMETRIX is better than your tools

rockthedesign, Apr 28, 2016 IP
  3. habangnet

habangnet Member

Best Answers:
    great tool, if site with CDN will also help to load the site faster abit.

habangnet, May 10, 2016 IP
  4. seoaceindia

seoaceindia Banned

Best Answers:
    set cdn use plugin in your site wisely.

seoaceindia, May 10, 2016 IP
  5. m0b1us

m0b1us Active Member

Best Answers:
    Here I write 5 tools to optimize website speed test http://www.tokowebsite.com/website-speed-test-optimize-website-performance other than GTMetrix. in my blogs I do some analyze with my own website.
    my website has not yet optimized yet.

m0b1us, Jun 20, 2016 IP