1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Do not use CPZMedia.com - Scam Alert

Discussion in 'Pay Per Click Advertising' started by piper999, Nov 3, 2015.

I decided to try CPZMedia for my passback tags 3-4 months ago. I got a decent amount of hits, with a CPM rate of ~$0.17.

This felt like a reasonable amount so I had no reason to doubt them. Unfortunately, I found out they're a complete scam far far too late. I waited 3 months before I got suspicious and contacted them when I received no payments. Absolutely no replies. After many emails over the course of a month, I gave up.
    They owe me about $5000, which I don't think I'll ever get.

[​IMG]

Avoid these guys like the damn plague. I was dumb enough to sign up when they had next to no reviews.
    Don't make the same mistake I did.

Last edited: Nov 3, 2015
    piper999, Nov 3, 2015 IP
  2. WadaSKID

WadaSKID Active Member

Best Answers:
    I fell victim too. High rates but no payment

WadaSKID, Feb 7, 2016 IP
  3. Abderrahim Fachtali

Abderrahim Fachtali Peon

Best Answers:
    You don't get paid from any Ad network when sending Invalid or Fake traffic. I am that much sure because I was their publisher and always get my payments on time. I moved to others seeking higher cpm rates.

Abderrahim Fachtali, Mar 19, 2016 IP
  4. Rajeev Jain

Rajeev Jain Member

Best Answers:
    CPZmedia is totally a fake and scam ad agency I earned more than usd440+ in the month of Feb/Mar'16 but they never paid a single penny and always ignore my emails. So friends Its my request that never never use this network even their banner ads has hidden popunder/ups and because of their ads scripts google many times found and sent me message stating 'social engineering content issue' on sites in that period. and for these three months i never have been paid even a single penny just kept waiting for my payments. CPZmedia is a fraud ad agency and very much professional in their fraudulent practice, never bothered to reply publishers emails. moreover a publisher cant create his publisher account on their site even after approval. you cant change your information on their site, they sent you login and ps detail, every time you have to contact them thru email if you want any change in publisher account details just like password/bank details/paypal details. I request all new publisher please never never try CPZmedia. I waited for 3 months for payments but today i am forced to write my complaint here so that other new publisher could not suffer just like me.

Abderrahim Fachtali, you seem to be a paid employee in cpzmedia or one lucky publisher in thousand of their publishers

Attached Files:

Rajeev Jain, Jun 19, 2016 IP
  5. AboSalma

AboSalma Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Thanks for the advice

AboSalma, Jun 19, 2016 IP
  6. kahmed09

kahmed09 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    If you are looking for a new ad network try us.

http://cpmcity.com

I just paid out some users that requested daily payment.

payment proof on our page. If you have any questions please do message me. Sorry you got scammed though :( sucks

kahmed09, Jun 19, 2016 IP
  7. charasmaticengima

charasmaticengima Member

Best Answers:
    Hi kahmed can we publishers get paid per click ? or just cpm?

charasmaticengima, Jun 19, 2016 IP
  8. kahmed09

kahmed09 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    We only serve pop ups for the moment but you will be paid for every pop up.

Most of my sites are adult sites so i cant advise you to much on what other sites there are. Juicyads accept non adult sites from my experience i get like $0.001-$0.05 per click.

You could try infolinks they are pretty decent i used them before.

kahmed09, Jun 19, 2016 IP
  9. AboSalma

AboSalma Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    How can trust in a company that has no Terms !!
    http://cpmcity.com/index.php?terms_p ( Coming soon ) !!

AboSalma, Jun 22, 2016 IP