1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How to Improve Ranking of My Website in Bing?

Discussion in 'Bing' started by peterpaul877, Apr 26, 2016.

Hi Friends,

I want to improve my website ranking in Bing search engine, Kindly suggest me best seo trick for the same. Looking for your kind suggestions.

Thanks in advance

peterpaul877, Apr 26, 2016 IP
  2. jerrystacy

jerrystacy Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    If you want to set your sights toward achieving success like app to get more likes on instagram some of Instagram’s big brands, then you can aim for the same numbers they get.

jerrystacy, Apr 26, 2016 IP
  3. dscurlock

dscurlock Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    I am not sure if you can target certain search engines, however, if you want higher rankings
    in google, then get higher quality backlinks, and I imagine rankings in other engines would move up too.

dscurlock, Apr 26, 2016 IP
  4. Kate Evans

Kate Evans Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I can share with you a list of tips which can help you to improve your website ranking in search engine:
    - you should correlate the title of your webpage with your web page content;
    - Bing loves old domain pages;
    - you should know that Bing focuses on amount of text;
    - check if your website has broken links;
    - use just proper HTML coding style;
    - put your best keywords in meta information;
    - make your URL static;
    - always check for malicious softwares.

Kate Evans, Apr 26, 2016 IP
  5. Cybercat

Cybercat Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Also you should make sure to set-up your site in Bing web tools. This will "force" them more to index your pages and recognize your site.

Cybercat, May 2, 2016 IP
    alexanderpaul likes this.
  6. krunal khatri

krunal khatri Active Member

Best Answers:
    for specific bing you need to submit your website in bingplaces.com and also submit your sites other pages with bing sitemap. Go with basic of seo page meta tags, content optimization, offpage seo, link building and local lusting which i mentioned in first sentence and more listing website as well.

krunal khatri, May 2, 2016 IP
  7. jamishami

jamishami Member

Best Answers:
    how can i get more traffic in my websites in bing?

jamishami, May 4, 2016 IP
  8. pcbro34

pcbro34 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I think we'd need to see your website to give you an accurate answer. Its important to have good on page seo (quality, unique content, well optimized meta tags & easy navigation). You should then also focus your efforts on link building to your website. Build links from a diverse range of platforms like web 2.0, guest posts, blog posts, Q & A sites. Mix up your anchor texts and have a good combination of dofollow and nofollow links.

pcbro34, May 7, 2016 IP
  9. selenagomez1

selenagomez1 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    One of the first work you should do is to submit your site to Bing webmaster tool. Then, learn Bing rules' for websites the same as you do with Google's.

selenagomez1, May 8, 2016 IP
  10. Kaas

Kaas Member

Best Answers:
    I don't think there are many Bing specific seo tricks. Webmasters tool as Selena suggested is the best way to start. I think EMD and aged domains may perform better in Bing results.

Kaas, May 9, 2016 IP
  11. TomRider

TomRider Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    There are some methods thta can help you to improve your site ranking in Bing:
    - title of the webpage - you must correlate the title with your webpage content;
    - age of the domain page - Bing prefer old domain pages, so you could buy an old domain;
    - more text - Bing focus on amount of text, so you should have at least 300 words to get high rank;
    - check broken links - if there is any broken link on your website, Bing would not work properly;
    - proper HTML coding style - for better evaluation you should use only well -formed HTML codes and test your pages;
    - updated webpages - if you have change the location of any webpage of your site, then you should re-direct your visitors to the new webpage;
    - keyword rich meta information - br sure to put your best keywords in meta information which includes the meta description;
    - make your URL's static and simple.

TomRider, May 21, 2016 IP
  12. JudySlean

JudySlean Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Hello, I’ll advice you such professional tips as:
    - Optimize Your Blog Post Title
    - Add Keywords To Post and Media
    - Internal Linking
    - Guest Blogging
    - Blog Commenting
    - Social Shares
    - Repurpose Your Content

JudySlean, May 23, 2016 IP
  13. tech christy

tech christy Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Hey.. i really dont work with bing search engine.. but this link can solve your problem i guess. http://www.webseoanalytics.com/blog/seo-for-bing-15-tips-to-boost-your-rankings-on-serps/

tech christy, Jun 17, 2016 IP
  14. Mashfi

Mashfi Member

Best Answers:

Hi, My name is Mashfi and recenly i have sumitted 3 or 4 free website to bing webmaster tools. I ahve heard that bing and Yahoo now marged, and my next question is that how can i monitor my sites in bing like a google analytics? Can you give some tips please? Thank you.

Mashfi, Jul 13, 2016 IP
  15. Web Spero

Web Spero Member

Best Answers:
    If you get higher ranking in Google you will be dominating Bing as well. Just promote your website on various platform like social media, classifieds, and forums once you get good amount of backlinks pointing to your website then your website will get higher position in Google Search Engine Results pages.

Web Spero, Sep 30, 2016 IP
  16. krunal khatri

krunal khatri Active Member

Best Answers:
    I agree with @selenagomez1, you need to submit your website in bing webmaster tools and you also can submit your sitemap to bing webmaster tools to crawl your all links of your website

krunal khatri, Oct 27, 2016 IP
  17. andrea992

andrea992 Peon

Best Answers:
    Follow these suggestions, and watch your website rise the ranks to the top of search-engine results.
    1. Publish Relevant Content. Quality content is the number one driver of your search engine rankings and there is no substitute for great content. ...
    2. Update Your Content Regularly. ...
    3. Metadata. ...
    4. Have a link-worthy site. ...
    5. Use alt tags.

andrea992, Nov 4, 2016 IP
  18. sbsl

sbsl Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Bing needs continuous work whether google needs quality work. I hope you understand.

sbsl, Nov 9, 2016 IP