1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How to send money from US to Russia?

Discussion in 'Payment Processing' started by tagan, Sep 28, 2009.

1. SirDubin

SirDubin Member

Best Answers:
    I think WebMoney is best option for you. And don`t worry if you don`t have WebMoney account. There are many Trades who does have Webmoney, and they can send for you and you send them money where you have money. You can try like that if you want :).

SirDubin, May 25, 2016 IP
  2. Ditmar

Ditmar Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Webmoney have problems with Withdraw / Refill now in Russia

Ditmar, May 25, 2016 IP
  3. SirDubin

SirDubin Member

Best Answers:
    Hmmm, but webmoney does have so many options to withdraw money for Russian people. bank withdrawal, card withdrawal and many more :|
    Also many Russian websites were you can pay directly with WebMoney... Also Bills payments and other stuff like that...

SirDubin, May 26, 2016 IP
  4. kimanierick

kimanierick Member

Best Answers:
    At least there are many options you have how to send money. I found a site few days ago and i do not know is it legit yet but is looks like it is. It is called revolut. You can transfer funds everywhere you want, you can pay bills, upload money to your account and many other things. So take a look at it. Also there are many other online processing systems that can help you, like payoneer, there is no fee for transferring funds from one to another account. Also, you can use services like western union and some other services, but i won't be using anyone of them because the fee they are charging is just too much. If you are sending a greater amount of money you will give a lot for fees.

kimanierick, Jun 14, 2016 IP
  5. PerformanceCard

PerformanceCard Peon

Best Answers:
    I like WU to pay overseas because of the online interface. It's really easy to setup an account and send a WU in minutes. You can even add the people who are picking up the money so they are in the system for next time. I've used this to send to places from Latvia to Tanzania and never had an issue. Just be sure to send the MTCN to your recipient and have a good security question that they know the answer too.

PerformanceCard, Jun 14, 2016 IP