1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Futurenet - Social Media Network that can earn you money

Discussion in 'Social Networks' started by Aniki, Jun 12, 2016.

Hello, let me introduce the new modern social network, that pays you for your activity! You can start for free, but you can also invest some money, or you can upgrade from your earnings.

FutureNet is company what connect people in social media, using multi media as a product what you can earn on and promote it by network marketing. There are exactly every functions what we usually use, but you also earn for sharing with images, games, videos, applications, music, documents and many more!

http://rickjames.futurenet.club

Learn more:

Last edited: Jun 12, 2016
    Aniki, Jun 12, 2016 IP
  2. robinbd4u

robinbd4u Active Member

Best Answers:
    Network marketing is already gone. Now a days network marketing already flop or down. Before some social networks already gave this earning opportunity and those already gone or flop or down. Now TSU dot co is running but until now do not getting big exposure.

robinbd4u, Jun 12, 2016 IP
  3. danasurvey

danasurvey Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I disagree. Social Media Marketing (SMM) is a great way to get high quality traffic to monetized sites and blogs. :)

danasurvey, Jun 12, 2016 IP
  4. RogueOne

RogueOne Active Member

Best Answers:
    Seven or eight years ago I was involved in two similar programs - Yuwie and Viral Networks. I still haven't been paid by VN.
    Hopefully you will learn something from your investment and experience.

RogueOne, Jun 13, 2016 IP