1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Need help to post ad on facebook

Discussion in 'Facebook' started by Shahbaz Ladak, Apr 5, 2016.

Hi there,

I have a website and i want people to visit my site, for this i want to run an ad campaign on Facebook. I also want when ad falls on users wall it should have 2 options. 1. can like page, 2. can visit my page by clicking on image or on "learn more" button.

Please advise me which objective to choose from Facebook campaign to accomplish both tasks.

Thanks in advance
    Ladak

Shahbaz Ladak, Apr 5, 2016 IP
  2. JudySlean

JudySlean Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Hello Shahbaz, I would like to say, that FB is the best way for your adversiting! You can use FB timeline for your ad!!! And try to do FB group, where you can write all interesting thing about your site! Also follow and interact with other sites and blogs with your site!

JudySlean, Apr 11, 2016 IP
  3. iconaddxb

iconaddxb Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    You can create two campaigns one for the page like where you select the targeting options based on your requirements such as you can choose the area, gender, interest etc. to target users and also you can create a separate campaign for website clicks.

iconaddxb, Apr 11, 2016 IP
  4. ShuperMhen

ShuperMhen Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I think it would be great if you share to facebook and other social media account of yours of the url of your website so that they can visit that.

ShuperMhen, Apr 22, 2016 IP
  5. hoabantrang

hoabantrang Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    You want people visit your site, so you need navigate traffic to your site. I think you choose task number 2.

hoabantrang, May 25, 2016 IP
  6. Michel Gerard

Michel Gerard Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Hello Ladak,

The strategy you use depends on your niche and country.

I understand that you want Page Likes and people visiting your website.

If you are located in the US or any rich country, just forget about running Page Likes campaign unless you have deep pockets. You still can run them if you only want social proof and target countries that have less competition and are cheaper.

In any ways, you'd better make a post on your page, preferably a video, and choose the Boost Post objective from the Ad Manager. In this post, put a link to your website. Run the ad targeting your ideal audience to get engagement on it. With a video you can have a CPA of 0.01 for rich country and even less for other countries. You will get Likes, comments and shares on the post, but also Likes on the Page and clicks to your website.

When your post has enough social proof on it, you can then a second type of campaign, which is a "Send to website" or "Conversion" campaign to get more people visiting your site.

I hope this helps.

Michel Gerard, Jun 11, 2016 IP
  7. Truong320909

Truong320909 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I think you should choose the second way, it is known simply want to have to like your page, like the page that's just the first step, you have to create value something other people like them will visit the More friends.
    good luck.

Truong320909, Jun 12, 2016 IP
  8. snakeair

snakeair Notable Member

Best Answers:
    I have multiple campaigns going right now. It's worth the money.

1 ad is geared towards likes and other one is geared towards trying to get flat out traffic to 1 of my blogs in hopes of loyal subscribers. Either way I'm getting traffic and that all that matters to me. lol

snakeair, Jun 12, 2016 IP
  9. wakkawakka

wakkawakka Member

Best Answers:
    make a add with promote website . there is also like button for page .

wakkawakka, Jun 12, 2016 IP
  10. David G. Welch

David G. Welch Member

Best Answers:
    If your objective is traffic generations, you should definitely go for option 2.

David G. Welch, Jul 2, 2016 IP