1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Backlinks are really important ?

Discussion in 'Link Development' started by csgo, May 20, 2016.

1. swasa

swasa Member

Best Answers:
    Backlinks is one of the most important to rank high in google. But only quality and relavant backlinks will help in ranking factor.

swasa, Jun 9, 2016 IP
  2. TomRider

TomRider Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Here is why they are so important: if nobody links to your content, then the only practicla way to get people to your website is to link yourself from other pages on your site or in your control. But the really food stuff on the internet tends to get linked to from other websites outside your control. This is the essence of all Internet marketing. Unless you want a person to type in the whole URL into a web browser, uders only travel around the internet by clicking links. So the backlinks to a page are ultimately more important to that page than the outbound links on the page itself, when it comes to understanding the strength of the page itself.

TomRider, Jun 10, 2016 IP
    jv1999 likes this.
  3. csgo

csgo Member

Best Answers:
    I get it now so I suppose that what I read before on unimportant the backlinks are is totally worthless . I appreciate your help guys

csgo, Jun 10, 2016 IP
  4. jv1999

jv1999 Active Member

Best Answers:
    I think back links are secondary. First you need high quality content and sit ed. The backlinks just enhance your site's current quality and authority

jv1999, Jun 24, 2016 IP
  5. jv1999

jv1999 Active Member

Best Answers:
    [QUOTe "Rider, post: 19345057, member: 863209"]Here is why they are so important: if nobody links to your content, then the only practicla way to get people to your website is to link yourself from other pages on your site or in your control. But the really food stuff on the internet tends to get linked to from other websites outside your control. This is the essence of all Internet marketing. Unless you want a person to type in the whole URL into a web browser, uders only travel around the internet by clicking links. So the backlinks to a page are ultimately more important to that page than the outbound links on the page itself, when it comes to understanding the strength of the page itself.[/QUOTE]
    Woaj. I never thought of it this way. I thought it was just for ranking. Never thought it was for actual exposure. Didn't ever look at the Internet as only surfable by clicking links

jv1999, Jun 24, 2016 IP
  6. MaxBlaze

MaxBlaze Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Don't believe the hype man. Backlinks are still an important ranking factor (and the most important ranking factor that I've seen still to this very day). You might have the greatest content in the world, but if you don't have any backlinks "votes" pointing to it, it will more than likely just get trickles of traffic at best.

MaxBlaze, Jul 3, 2016 IP
  7. Focl

Focl Notable Member

Best Answers:
    You can have best content on site but if you dont have any link, your site is invisible.
    Links are important part of succesfull strategy

Focl, Jul 5, 2016 IP
  8. Md Bajlor Rahman

Md Bajlor Rahman Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Yes i am same to you

Md Bajlor Rahman, Sep 13, 2016 IP
  9. YoannaK

YoannaK Peon

Best Answers:
    As far as I know, backlinks are really important if you want to gain better rank in Google. It's true that Google doesn't update your rank immediatelly but if you have built backlinks in good websites, Google will detect them - may be in a month or two. The process of link building is slow, but effective. So don't give up :)

YoannaK, Sep 15, 2016 IP
  10. 123johnsbohan

123johnsbohan Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    A back link is the point at which a site page connections to another web page utilizing a hyper link.The more back links a site page has, the more well known it is in Google's eyes.Think of back links as votes. The more votes you have, the better chance you have at ranking.

123johnsbohan, Sep 30, 2016 IP
  11. johanny

johanny Member

Best Answers:
    whole ranking is connected to backlinks.it passes juice to ur money site

johanny, Sep 30, 2016 IP
  12. Web_Shark

Web_Shark Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    That's only part of it - website authority plays a key role in ranking, the traffic it gets and its popularity makes word of mouth spread.

Web_Shark, Nov 29, 2016 IP